Muru Jewellery Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Muru Jewellery

About Muru Jewellery: JEWELLERY WITH INSPIRATIONAL MEANING

Empowering British jewellery designs with heart, soul and meaning.

All of our jewellery is designed in London and lovingly crafted in silver, gold vermeil and rose gold vermeil. Our necklaces, earrings, rings and bracelets all come complete with luxury gift packaging and a Talisman card that explains the inspirational meaning behind each jewellery creation.

info@murujewellery.com

Muru, Unit 218, Screenworks, 22 Highbury Grove

Tell us how Muru Jewellery made you happy

"Quality is amazing, such beautiful pieces of Jewellery! Outstanding customer service! Ruby has great attention to detail and went out of her way to make sure my pieces arrived early."
"I spoke to ‘ Ruby’ , a very helpful young lady, as I wanted the gold beaded chain with a silver elephant pendant rather than the ones advertised on the site She was lovely and so helpful; getting back to me within 5 minutes with a very reasonable price of £78.00. I asked for a photo to be sent to my mobile so I could see what the chain and pendant looked like together . This again was sent promptly. My husband then purchased the item as it is for my 50 th Birthday. Today it came beautifully packaged + after being granted a “ sneaky peeek’ by my husband , I excitedly undid all the beautiful packaging. I was not disappointed!, It looks even better than the photo! The necklace is lovely quality and the detail re the beads and lobster clasp fabulous. The pendant is so gorgeous and so “ tactile”. It is solid so a lovely weight too. The detail on the elephant is very traditional which really appealed to me as I am of Asian heritage where elephants are seen like this a lot. I will now have “ Muru” on my favourites bar. I am already looking to order the necklace in Rose gold as I feel that it would “show off” one of my other pendants beautifullly. I will also be looking out for other new pieces that match this, dangly type earrings, bracelets???. That would be awesome! Also re gifts for friends and family. Thank you so much for a very professional and lovely service and of course for my beautiful pendant and necklace. I adore it!!"
Hi Sioban,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this kind review, I'm so happy that you love your new necklace!
Hope you have a great 50th birthday and that you enjoy wearing your Elephant pendant :)
Best wishes,
Ruby x
"I ordered two items of jewellery from Muru, a necklace and a bracelet. Both came in a timely manner and very well packaged. Both items were beautifully gift wrapped with ribbon and came with a gift card."
"Easy to navigate around Muru website, delivery within time frame stated, beautiful jewellery and tasteful packaging which made the gift extra special. Thankyou Muru."
"I love my rose gold crescent moon necklace! It is just as beautiful as it looked on the website. I have worn it everyday since it arrived and have had many compliments."
"Item as described. Arrived at the appointed day."
"Excellent service. I had made a mistake with my order and it was corrected straightaway. Delivery was quick and all in lovely packaging. Thank you!"
"I really liked the customer service, and I even ordered from korea it arrived in"
"Muru delivered on time (actually I think it might have arrived earlier than expected but I don't remember) and the item I ordered was packaged well. I think too much packaging is used because there are various paper bits included and it came in a massive cardboard box for a small necklace so it's not environmentally friendly at all but at least it meant there was no chance of anything being damaged in transit!"
"My wife and I, were searching for this piece of jewelry for our grand daughters 21st birthday.We found the crescent moon necklace which was just what we wanted. When it arrived, really well packed,we were so pleased with it, it was just what we wanted. Thank you Muru."
"It made me happy because my daughters bought it me for Mother’s day"
"My son bought this for me, for mother's Day,it is beautiful, I will wear it always."
"Birthday present which the recipient loved. Beautifully packaged and excellent customer service"
"I received some lovely pieces of jewellery for my 30th Birthday last year and absolutely fell in love with them, so brought my mum a necklace for mother’s day and she loved it, beautiful jewellery with beautiful meanings and the quality is perfect."
"Easy website, quality product, super fast free delivery and packaged beautifully"
"It’s nice however a little too expensive for what it is."
"Beautiful jewellery,superb delivery & excellent customer service!!!"
"Prompt delivery.Items bought as presents,but lovely pieces, well presented at a good and fair price.Will definitely use Muru again.Would have bought more if their gold ring range had been more extensive.Definately recommend."
"It is all very nice, starting from the package until product itself. It also looks well made."
Muru Jewellery is rated 4.89 based on 168 reviews