Muru Jewellery Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Muru Jewellery

About Muru Jewellery: JEWELLERY WITH INSPIRATIONAL MEANING

Empowering British jewellery designs with heart, soul and meaning.

All of our jewellery is designed in London and lovingly crafted in silver, gold vermeil and rose gold vermeil. Our necklaces, earrings, rings and bracelets all come complete with luxury gift packaging and a Talisman card that explains the inspirational meaning behind each jewellery creation.

info@murujewellery.com

Muru, Unit 218, Screenworks, 22 Highbury Grove

Tell us how Muru Jewellery made you happy

"great quailty very smart would highly recommend this item"
"great quailty very smart would highly recommend this item"
"Purchased for my friends 40th she was over the moon with them. Beautiful and delicate in elegant packaging. And a nice personal touch with a handwritten note. Lovely thank you."
"very good quailty and beautiful necklace highly recommend to purchase"
"The necklace arrived promptly, and beautifully packaged. The necklace itself is lovely, and, as it is a gift for someone, hopefully she’ll love it! Wouldn’t hesitate to buy more from Muru."
"Beautiful jewellery, with good delivery service."
"Beautifully presented and packaged! I can't wait to give my lady this gift on her birthday. Thank you so much Muru you are brilliant! Keep up the good work you're doing a fantastic job of running your business!"
"I absolutely love my pendant . Super fast delivery too , thank you ."
"So pleased with my feather bracelet I ordered it in the morning and it came the next day at no extra charge.Nicely boxed .Will definitely use Muru again"
"Gorgeous necklace and quality. Fast delivery and nicely packaged."
"Delighted with the quality packaging and speed of service, highly recommended"
"Brilliant!! And very quick delivery"
"Lovely necklace and speedy delivery too, second time I’ve ordered and will no doubt do it again soon"
"All good. I ordered by phone .Very helpful and packet trackable and arrived when you said it would.Will order again.I saw this jewellery in Taboo in Eastbourne. If they had had what I wanted I would have bought locally but they didn't . Thank you."
"I love this necklace. It’s so delicate and beautiful. The packaging was beautiful, you can tell a lot of time and thought has gone into this. I am very pleased with my purchase and I will be buying another one for my friend who loves elephants"
"Daughter loved it exactly what she wanted"
Muru Jewellery is rated 4.91 based on 274 reviews