Muru Jewellery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Muru Jewellery
Read Muru Jewellery Reviews

About Muru Jewellery:

JEWELLERY WITH INSPIRATIONAL MEANING

Empowering British jewellery designs with heart, soul and meaning.

All of our jewellery is designed in London and lovingly crafted in silver, gold vermeil and rose gold vermeil. Our necklaces, earrings, rings and bracelets all come complete with luxury gift packaging and a Talisman card that explains the inspirational meaning behind each jewellery creation.

info@murujewellery.com

Muru, Unit 218, Screenworks, 22 Highbury Grove

Tell us how Muru Jewellery made you happy
Great service and quality.
Lovely necklace
I bought this for myself after previously purchasing a star constellation necklace for my granddaughter as I was so impressed with its quality. It is classy, delicate and a joy to wear.
My daughter was really happy with her gift & I was impressed by great service .
This was a gift that was really loved
I ordered this necklace for a Christmas gift for my daughter. It arrived, beautifully gift boxed with tissue and ribbon. The necklace itself is even prettier in real life. the photos really don’t do it justice. Looks beautiful on. Absolutely over the moon with this purchase. Highly recommend.
Perfect gift for my Mum.
Very helpful. I wanted something not on the website and was given lots of help in getting my personal order sorted. Thanks
Girlfriend is very happy, ear studs look great on her as does the smile they have brought to her face.
Very user friendly website, order arrived within a day of ordering. Quality of the jewellery is amazing!
Good quality and pretty
I purchased the Crescent Moon necklace as a gift for my Granddaughter. It's a beautiful piece. Muru Jewelry went the extra mile by nestling the necklace in a nice gift box, adding a little note about the Crescent Moon's meaning and wrapping it up with a lavender bow. Very happy with it and Muru's presentation of it.
Good service but thought the necklace itself was not good value
Beautiful jewellery and efficient service. My niece was delighted with her gift
Easy to order, well wrapped, prompt, and bracelet as described. Gift that recipient was delighted with, thank-you.
Loved my jewellery & beautifully gift wrapped too.
Muru Jewellery 5 star review on 26th December 2020 Muru Jewellery 5 star review on 26th December 2020
Just it should be a little bit thicker
Very quick delivery and beautiful necklace.
Lovely jewellery my sons girlfriend loved the bracelet. Service was fantastic too. I will definitely shop with you again .
Very nice petite padlock