Muru Jewellery Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Muru Jewellery

About Muru Jewellery: JEWELLERY WITH INSPIRATIONAL MEANING

Empowering British jewellery designs with heart, soul and meaning.

All of our jewellery is designed in London and lovingly crafted in silver, gold vermeil and rose gold vermeil. Our necklaces, earrings, rings and bracelets all come complete with luxury gift packaging and a Talisman card that explains the inspirational meaning behind each jewellery creation.

info@murujewellery.com

Muru, Unit 218, Screenworks, 22 Highbury Grove

Tell us how Muru Jewellery made you happy

"Excellent shopping experience from start to finish. Website is very nice, shipped and delivered as stated. The item I bought is beautiful and just as I had hoped. Will definitely buy from here again."
"prompt service .. lovely jewelry"
"web site easy to understand and ordering quick also delivery"
"Great service! ~Beautiful piece of jewellery, great presentation. Very happy with purchase :)"
"Loved the mum and baby braclet. Packaging was beautiful, fast delivery and mum to be absolutely loved it thank you!"
"This is the 6th necklace I have bought and wear them all daily. I haven’t removed them at al in over a year. I am a personal trainer and sweat a lot yet they have retained their colour. I adore adore adore MURU. Good price. Excellent quality. Cute pieces. Love!"
"Thankyou beautifully presented and superb quality, l know the recipient will love it, will definitely purchase again."
"I’m so happy with my necklace that I ordered from Muru. I’ve had so many compliments from people and the quality is amazing for the price. Very pleased and will be ordering again for sure"
"Bought this bracelet after buying the beautiful choker. Muru jewellery is lovely, it’s understated and chic which I really like. I now have quite a few pieces and would highly recommend it."
"Excellent service, beautiful bracelet. Arrived really quickly and packaged beautifully. Lovely gift."
"Beautifully made jewellery- many with meaning behind the jewellery. The wrapping is so pretty too- excited to give them as gifts."
"Lovely products beautifully packaged"
"Feather was beautiful in appearance, texture, quality and size. It was just what I was looking for for my 18 year old niece. She was also delighted with it. I also loved the way it was wrapped. A great deal of thought and care were taken in the presentation of it. It was delivered on time and I was able to track it.very satisfied customer."
"Such a lovely piece of jewellery, well made and a great price too and the gift wrapping is beautiful"
"Very helpful exchange product very quickly in time for a birthday gift"
Hi Sandy,
Thanks for your review! So happy to hear you received your exchange in time, I made sure it was dispatched as soon as we received your return.
All the best,
Ruby @ Muru
"This 3-D pendant has beautiful, simple lines. Truly a delightful piece of jewelry, especially for those who love hummers!! Outstanding customer service; gorgeous packaging. I live in the U.S. and shipping went very smoothly; I'll definitely purchase Muru jewelry again!!"
Thanks for taking the time to review us! So glad you love your new hummingbird necklace and our delivery to the US went smoothly :)
Best wishes,
Ruby
"Beautiful necklace. Thank you."
"I bought the feather necklace in rose gold and love it. I'm now tempted to buy it in silver."
"I love my new chain and pendant. Feels like good quality, arrived quickly and packaged up nicely."
Muru Jewellery is rated 4.89 based on 168 reviews