Muru Jewellery Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Muru Jewellery

About Muru Jewellery: JEWELLERY WITH INSPIRATIONAL MEANING

Empowering British jewellery designs with heart, soul and meaning.

All of our jewellery is designed in London and lovingly crafted in silver, gold vermeil and rose gold vermeil. Our necklaces, earrings, rings and bracelets all come complete with luxury gift packaging and a Talisman card that explains the inspirational meaning behind each jewellery creation.

info@murujewellery.com

Muru, Unit 218, Screenworks, 22 Highbury Grove

Tell us how Muru Jewellery made you happy

"Easy website to navigate, product matched the description and picture, order arrived promptly via Royal Mail at the specified time. Brilliant"
"I didn't really like the beaded chain when I tried it on and so sent it back to exchange for the plain chain. Fantastic service from Muru. They dealt with my exchange quickly and I'm really happy with this necklace. Thank you. Claire"
"The necklace I ordered was just as expected and it arrived in a lovely gift box with ribbon. The design is beautiful and it made a lovely gift. Would recommend to others."
"Speedy postage to Australia Necklace and packaging lovely"
"Bought this for my daughters birthday and she loves it Thank You ."
"Classy and timeless jewellery Easy to layer"
"So cute! Perfect length"
"Lovely necklace I have another that I've put this with to layer. The pendant is lovely without being too large"
"The necklace is beautiful,my daughter loves it."
"Nice"
"Packaged really well, lovely item exactly as described. Very happy with choice made for daughters birthday."
"I love Muru jewellery so much. I have several pieces myself and have purchased more for friends who have all fallen in love with their pieces too! Great service and prompt delivery."
"Lovely gift wrapping with a free sachet of lush bath salts too And arrived in good time too"
"Great piece of jewellery"
"Thanks for fast service"
"Lovely necklace, looks delicate and pretty and layers well with other necklaces. Great quality and nicely packaged. My daughter really loved it."
"Beautiful necklace would recommend"
"Beautiful necklace, very individual - you dont see many like this one."
"Not as nice as expected, charm smaller and bracelet thinner, quite disappointed."
"Love the gold feather necklace and the bead chain is really pretty. I also have to in rose gold with regular chain. Both are fab!"
Muru Jewellery is rated 4.92 based on 309 reviews