Muru Jewellery Reviews

Based on 1,090 reviews
Read Muru Jewellery Reviews

About Muru Jewellery:

JEWELLERY WITH INSPIRATIONAL MEANING

Empowering British jewellery designs with heart, soul and meaning.

All of our jewellery is designed in London and lovingly crafted in silver, gold vermeil and rose gold vermeil. Our necklaces, earrings, rings and bracelets all come complete with luxury gift packaging and a Talisman card that explains the inspirational meaning behind each jewellery creation.

info@murujewellery.com

Muru, Unit 109, Screenworks

Tell us how Muru Jewellery made you happy
Love my new braclet. Loved the box it arrived in. Postage very quick. Would recommend.
Bought the bead chain with the moon stamped with my daughters initial - it looks stunning and she loves it!
received an empty package but when I contacted them they offered to solve this for me by refunding me. Good customer service!
""
I’m very happy about the product his packaging and fast delivery.
Really loved everything about my purchase, was sent to me beautifuly packaged and is a beautiful piece of jewellery x
Over the moon with their jewellery. The quality is impressive and they are really easy to deal with.
Muru Jewellery 5 star review on 19th January 2022
My necklace has just arrived & it is simply stunning. I ordered the wrong necklace to begin with so I emailed to see if this could be amended. They assured me it could be, sent out the correct necklace & it is simply stunning. Thank you so much! Xx
I have had 3 necklaces from Mura,I am extremely Happy with each one.I have layered them together which look so good. Always quick delivery & in lovely packaging.
These necklaces were bought as Christmas gifts, and were very well received! They are lovely quality, beautifully made necklaces.
""
Speedy delivery, looks great on.
Lovely jewelry and arrived on time. Thanks.
Lovely bracelet. Bought as a gift and looks perfect.
I have purchased several pieces of jewellry from Muru and all exceptional,this bracelet is so pretty and well made with the card.Packaged perfectly
Excellent value
Absolutely luv this piece , simple but classy
Stunning necklace. Haven’t taken it off since if arrived!
Beautiful jewellery with really sentimental meaning. Came quickly, boxed lovely with the personal gift card and message. I got one as a birthday gift and inspired me to give such a meaning gift to others.
Muru Jewellery is rated 4.88 based on 1,090 reviews