Muru Jewellery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Muru Jewellery
Read Muru Jewellery Reviews

About Muru Jewellery:

JEWELLERY WITH INSPIRATIONAL MEANING

Empowering British jewellery designs with heart, soul and meaning.

All of our jewellery is designed in London and lovingly crafted in silver, gold vermeil and rose gold vermeil. Our necklaces, earrings, rings and bracelets all come complete with luxury gift packaging and a Talisman card that explains the inspirational meaning behind each jewellery creation.

info@murujewellery.com

Muru, Unit 218, Screenworks, 22 Highbury Grove

Tell us how Muru Jewellery made you happy
Love the handwritten card
good quality , arrived quick , exactly what i wanted
Beautiful item and it was packaged with such thought! I bought it as a gift and the meaning behind it really meant a lot. Highly recommend.
Within 2 days of ordering arrived on the doormat beautifully packaged. I bought the feather necklace as a present for my daughter’s birthday. She loves it 😀.
I purchased a plain gold vermeil belcher chain to suspend a a pendant from. It arrived very quickly, beautifully gift packaged. I'm very pleased with the quality of the chain and the service from Muru.
Bought as a birthday present for my daughter. Due to covid and her living in Spain she hasn't got it yet but I am sure she will love it. Its perfect for her.
Delicate very pretty choker
Bought as a present for my daughter. She lived it!
Really pretty necklace, good quality.
Bought as a gift for a special birthday. Message was significant. Pretty and good price
Great service, item came perfectly gift wrapped.
Very nice
Although the pendant was smaller than it looked, it is still beautiful. The chain is also gorgeous. I bought this as a gift and the recipient loved it. It was beautifully packaged arrived promptly Would definitely buy again from this retailer
Hi Donna, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! So happy to hear the recipient loved the thoughtful gift you chose them 💜 Best, Ruby
Stunning jewellery, fast delivery and good quality.
So dainty, and the light catches the discs in such a pretty way. Have had lots of compliments when I wear these and I've barely taken them out since I put them in!
Absolutely love this brand and my new necklace! Can't wait to stack it with my Venus necklace.
I was very happy with the necklace, a perfect gift for my daughters 40th. Hope to purchase further items in near future.
5 star Came on time Good quality
Lovely earrings great price excellent service
Muru Jewellery is rated 4.89 based on 857 reviews