Muru Jewellery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Muru Jewellery
Read Muru Jewellery Reviews

About Muru Jewellery:

JEWELLERY WITH INSPIRATIONAL MEANING

Empowering British jewellery designs with heart, soul and meaning.

All of our jewellery is designed in London and lovingly crafted in silver, gold vermeil and rose gold vermeil. Our necklaces, earrings, rings and bracelets all come complete with luxury gift packaging and a Talisman card that explains the inspirational meaning behind each jewellery creation.

info@murujewellery.com

Muru, Unit 218, Screenworks, 22 Highbury Grove

Tell us how Muru Jewellery made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I received a beautiful muru necklace for my 40th birthday from friends and the chain sadly broke after a few months, this necklace had become my favourite so I was quite upset about it and reached out to muru to find out if I could purchase a replacement chain, I was delighted to hear back from Ruby at muru that my chain was covered under a one year warranty and I quickly received a replacement chain through the post, I just want to say how impressed I am with the customer service I have received and I will definitely be making a purchase either for myself or as a gift soon and will be recommending you to my friends and family, thank you!
First class service and very prompt delivery
Would recommend 👍
I bought 2 necklaces form here one was a beautiful chain and the other was a goddess of love gold coin necklace. They are excellent quality and look stunning together. I’ve been complemented on them when I wear them layered also so a massive hit! Will defiantly be buying more necklaces from here!
Lovely packaging and quick delivery, thank you!!
Lovely necklace! Prompt delivery. Thank you very much.
The delicate forget-me-not earrings I ordered for my niece are beautiful and she loves wearing them. A very appropriate gift in the current pandemic when people cannot be near their loved ones.
Lovely product, very well received present, nice packaging, good speedy delivery. Thank you.
Despite this incredibly difficult period of times we find ourselves in, I received first class service from start to finish. Communication from Ruby was quick and efficient. Receipt of item was rapid and the gift wrapping and packaging beautifully done. I highly recommend Muru Jewellery! THANK YOU!
The necklace is as described. Good quality, came quickly and in good packaging. Would buy again from this site.
Very easy site to negotiate & find exactly what you want. Delivery was very quick. This is the 3rd lot of jewellery I have purchased from this site very happy with the design and quality
A beautiful necklace bought as a leaving gift for a friend. It arrived so quickly and the packaging was just a delight... thank you so much. Helen
Beautiful
Very good
Delicate designs with thoughtful meanings.
Beautiful and elegant just what I was looking for
Great product. Sent to my other half as a surprise and she loved it. Thanks.
Great product (butterfly necklace), sent to my other half as a surprise and she loved it. Nice little personalised message, gift wrapped, speedy delivery and great price. Will surely be purchasing from Muru again. Thanks.
Very good quality meaningful jewellry lovely packaging with a gift note perfect presents and fast delivery super easy transaction thank you
Gorgeous.
I ordered the mother and child necklace for my daughter to wear at her wedding in April. It has sadly been cancelled due to the current crisis which is effecting everyone in society.
I sent Bridget the necklace and she is now wearing it every day as a sign of hope and love until her wedding day takes place next year on Valentine’s Day.
Thank you and take care.
Lisa