Muru Jewellery Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Muru Jewellery

About Muru Jewellery: JEWELLERY WITH INSPIRATIONAL MEANING

Empowering British jewellery designs with heart, soul and meaning.

All of our jewellery is designed in London and lovingly crafted in silver, gold vermeil and rose gold vermeil. Our necklaces, earrings, rings and bracelets all come complete with luxury gift packaging and a Talisman card that explains the inspirational meaning behind each jewellery creation.

info@murujewellery.com

Muru, Unit 218, Screenworks, 22 Highbury Grove

Tell us how Muru Jewellery made you happy

"Lovely bracelet which I bought for my friend who absorlutely loved it. Would definitely reccomend."
"Lovely necklace for the price,it’s got a bit of weight to I wasn’t expecting"
"Sent a gift voucher to my friend for her birthday and she received it on the day I specified. Really easy process, thanks!"
"Great choice - great service and beautifully gift wrapped - woul definately shop here again !!!"
"Customer service is second to none. Couldn't have been more helpful and kind even when it was my mistake. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend. The jewellery is beautiful too. Thank you!"
"I really love the Godess collection, you can layer up or wear them individually and even mix silver, gold and rose gold. Happy customer : )"
"Exactly as it says .. Delivery arrived within the date specified. An excellent service ."
"Excellent shopping experience from start to finish. Website is very nice, shipped and delivered as stated. The item I bought is beautiful and just as I had hoped. Will definitely buy from here again."
"prompt service .. lovely jewelry"
"web site easy to understand and ordering quick also delivery"
"magnificent"
"Great service! ~Beautiful piece of jewellery, great presentation. Very happy with purchase :)"
"Loved the mum and baby braclet. Packaging was beautiful, fast delivery and mum to be absolutely loved it thank you!"
"This is the 6th necklace I have bought and wear them all daily. I haven’t removed them at al in over a year. I am a personal trainer and sweat a lot yet they have retained their colour. I adore adore adore MURU. Good price. Excellent quality. Cute pieces. Love!"
"Thankyou beautifully presented and superb quality, l know the recipient will love it, will definitely purchase again."
"I’m so happy with my necklace that I ordered from Muru. I’ve had so many compliments from people and the quality is amazing for the price. Very pleased and will be ordering again for sure"
"Bought this bracelet after buying the beautiful choker. Muru jewellery is lovely, it’s understated and chic which I really like. I now have quite a few pieces and would highly recommend it."
"Excellent service, beautiful bracelet. Arrived really quickly and packaged beautifully. Lovely gift."
"Beautifully made jewellery- many with meaning behind the jewellery. The wrapping is so pretty too- excited to give them as gifts."
"Lovely products beautifully packaged"
Muru Jewellery is rated 4.88 based on 155 reviews