Muru Jewellery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Muru Jewellery
Read Muru Jewellery Reviews

About Muru Jewellery:

JEWELLERY WITH INSPIRATIONAL MEANING

Empowering British jewellery designs with heart, soul and meaning.

All of our jewellery is designed in London and lovingly crafted in silver, gold vermeil and rose gold vermeil. Our necklaces, earrings, rings and bracelets all come complete with luxury gift packaging and a Talisman card that explains the inspirational meaning behind each jewellery creation.

info@murujewellery.com

Kelly Rankin
Muru Jewellery 5 star review on 12th June 2020
Aline Kouassi
More Photos & Videos
Really fast delivery & amazing quality jewellery! Love it!
Great gift, posted to a friend in lockdown, lovely bit of jewellery surprisingly hard to find decent anklets!
I am in love with this necklace! I wear it everyday and haven't taken it off yet. Its still looking great and I've received so many compliments on it.

The delivery was very quick and packaging was so pretty!
Muru Jewellery 5 star review on 12th June 2020
Excellent will def buy again from them :)
It is same as the picture. I assumed the chain was going to be thin but it is quite thick compared to other anklets which I previously had
Really happy with the lovely necklace I ordered for a friend’s birthday. Excellent customer service and beautifully packaged too. Will definitely order again and recommend highly
Very quickly dispatched and very nicely wrapped. the chain is beautifully made and looks like real gold. I am very happy with Muru. Thank you.
Lovely quality speedy delivery thank you
Beautiful jewellery and packaging. Fast delivery, five star all the way
Great customer service and lovely considerate packaging! Great!
Brought for a relative as a birthday present. She was delighted with the necklace.
Really pleased with the pendant. The meaning behind was exactly what I wanted for my daughters graduation present, she loved it. So nicely boxed with the poem and delivered quickly. Will definitely be ordering from you again.

D Clark
Very pleased lovely packaging.would use again.
Beautiful necklace and beautiful packaging. Perfect for a gift. Arrived on time. Would definitely recommend
I bought the bracelet as a gift for my sister in law and she loved it.
I'm absolutely in love with my necklace 😍 I bought it with money my auntie left me when she died, as the strongest woman I know I thought this was fitting. I haven't taken it off yet, and I've had lots of compliments. Delivery time was fast and the packaging is beautiful. I would definitely recommend this company.
Bought a lovely pair of earrings. The delivery was quick and the earrings are beautiful. I definately feel more positive while wearing them.
Came quickly and great packaging!
I bought a necklace for my daughters birthday, I wanted something with real meaning to give her, she thought it beautiful!
Lovely jewellery. Very well packaged and communication very good. Love your jewellery
Muru Jewellery is rated 4.90 based on 517 reviews