MuluHome Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend MuluHome

About MuluHome : We are a team of marketing professionals with years of online experience. Unlike traditional estate agencies, we offer a market-beating, proactive approach to sell your property fast at the best possible price. And we can do it even during tough economic times.

sales@muluhome.com

32 Orion SuiteEnterprise Way

"Both Mike and Dan were excellent in managing my property from sale through to completion. Thank you for your help and support with the sale of our house."
"Muluhome helped sell my house with excellent service! Dan didn't leave anything amiss when it came to facts about the property. Will definitely recommend them to all my friends!"
"Thank you for being honest and I will recommend you estates agents to anybody who asks. Thank you."
"Muluhome has worked so hard to get the sale of my property achieved in less than a week after it fell thru with the first buyer. The team always kept me updated and made sure that we were progressing as smoothly as possible. I would highly recommend to all who desire to sell their homes with proactive agents."
"A straightforward and a fairly quick process in what was a difficult property to sell in the current market condition. from marketing to finding me a cash buyer in 6 weeks to completing within a month. They have updated me throughout the whole process and assisted me in every and any way they can, even on weekends. Kudos to the whole team!"
"My experience with MuluHome has been smooth, much to my delight. I had 2 other estate agents who dealt with my property but none of them were proactively updating me. When my first sale fell through, they managed to find me a cash buyer in less than a week! Definitely looking forward to doing business with you again in the future!"
"Indeed this estate agency has proved to be worthy of the fee I paid them. I not only was able to sell my property within 5 weeks but they also helped me find and negotiate on the property that was suitable for me and my family. Will definitely recommend."
"This is my first experience with an online estate agency and I never regret the chance I gave them to market and sell my property. It only took them two weeks to find the buyer with the price I was looking for. I had been on the market with two other high street agents in over a year and none of them managed to get me the right price, so I grabbed the opportunity as soon as it came. Thank you Muluhome for your hardwork!"
"I am very pleased with the way MuluHome handled the sale of my property. They were very professional all throughout and went above and beyond to solve all the issues that arose to make sure the sale went through on schedule. 2 thumbs up to the whole team. Will definitely use your company in my future purchase."
"I am very happy with the service that I received from muluhome. The team was always friendly and professional, going above and beyond to make sure they answer all my questions regarding the sale of my home even on a weekend. I gave them my full trust and they did not disappoint. Looking forward to working with you all again!"
"From the first time I requested a free valuation online to the very day I agreed to the sale, Muluhome has been very professional and considerate of my situation. They managed to sell my property after a week and are now about to exchange contracts. Such a smooth sale and I thank the team at Muluhome for being responsive and proactive."
"as expected, you can never go wrong with muluhome. i was referred by my sister with high praises for them. i instructed them to sell my home and on the 7th day, i got a good offer which was too good to pass. now the sale is going smoothly and i am very happy with the team."
"I was very apprehensive at first to instruct an online agent as I thought that my property would sell faster with an agent with a more localised knowledge of the area. But after trying a local agent and being with them for almost a year, I gave up and had to try a new approach at selling my home. I then stumbled upon muluhome and after less than 8wks, they managed to sell my home to a cash buyer at the price I was looking for. Not to mention, they went above and beyond to make sure the sale completed within a month. Definitely praise the team at muluhome for their hard work!"
"Muluhome has been nothing short of efficient and helpful. Their negotiation and conveyancing teams always reassured me of the progression of the sale of my house even when the first buyer pulled out of the sale. Despite that, they managed to get two other buyers to view the property in the first week and presented me with both of their offers just a day after the sale fell through. I accepted just the right offer which only took more than a month to complete. I will certainly be recommending this company to family and friends. Thank you for all your hard work!"
"my property has been on the market for over a year with 2 other agencies but none of them had delivered the promise of a quick sale. i was first reluctant to instruct muluhome but they assured me that my house was saleable and that they'd endeavour to get me the best possible price for it. after a few weeks of marketing, they were able to sell my house to a buyer i liked and i am really satisfied. thank you muluhome for your hard work! will surely do business with you again soon!"
"Moni was amazing throughout the transaction, very professional and proactive. The team managed to increase the buyers initial offer and whilst two previous agents failed to get any interest for the property I was very impressed with the service received by yourselves. Moni was always more than happy to chase up the buyer, their financial advisor and their solicitor and made the transaction a much smoother process. I would have been alot more anxious without the support of Moni."
"But like to say it was such a pleasure dealing with Muluhome all the staff were very helpful at all times and everything was done on time. I would recommend anyone to use Muluhome and thank you for your business."
"selling my home has been no easy feat, and i commend the team at muluhome for doing their best to sell even in such slow market conditions. there were a few bumps along the way but nonetheless, the sale completed on schedule."
"I would like to say from the time that moni took over our sale the transaction has been excellent. he gave 100% and was always there for me during the sale. my only downfall was the fees are a bit high so that was disappointing. but once again I'd like to say that moni is a credit to your establishment. Kind Regards vicky"
"i would like to say a big thank you to Moni and everyone at Muluhome for the smooth and quick sale of our property. Your regular progress reports on the sales process and prompt response to any issues during the sale was very much appreciated and the sale was completed very quickly and with little stress. i would use Muluhome to act as my agent again without hesitation and they delivered on every promise made."
MuluHome is rated 4.81 based on 104 reviews