Multipharmacy Reviews

info@multipharmacy.com

MultiPharmacy
405 Great Western Road
Glasgow

How would you rate Multipharmacy?

"Your service was good. However, the dual action replacement heads for my Oral-B sonic tooth brush that I purchased are defective: the lower brush becomes detached long before the head needs changing. This never occurred with Oral-B heads. I would think this is a manufacturing defect. Please can you rectify."
"The delivery was quick and the website was easy to use."
B Marinoni
Verified Buyer
"Very good vendor. International shipping (within the EU) takes a lot, but it doesn't depend on vendor."
S Bloomfield
Verified Buyer
"The service is always first class. I ordered the product and it was delivered within 3 days. I have used Multipharmacy on several occasions now and have never had any issues whatsoever"
"I regularly purchase Secure dental adhesive from Multi Pharmacy and find the product excellent. It secures my dentures for most of the day,and makes eating far better."
"Very good service."
"Good price. Prompt delivery."
"I Now live in New Zealand and cannot purchase the Chewable Calcium tablets that I could get in UK. After searching the web I found Multipharmacy and found my exact brand on your website. The ordering was easy, I immediately received email acknowledgement of my order and delivery was as fast as the post between the two countries could possibly be. I am very satisfied and will continue to place my future orders with you."
D Pendlebury
Verified Buyer
"I found what I was looking for on the Multipharmacy website, far cheaper price than anywhere else, delivered within two days."
"Easy to use website and quick delivery of goods"
"When you make an order it’s delivered within 2 days using Royal Mail 48 Tracked service. Please carry on using Royal Mail for your deliveries their excellent. Thank you."
"Yeah, you are reasonable priced, and competitive with other pharmacies."
S Williams
Verified Buyer
"I'm very happy with Multipharmacy. Just one regret that one of my usual order is no longer available."
"All the items I wanted were in stock and were delivered promptly."
"Very good service"
"Quik, no nonsense service, VG tick"
"Clear website, good value, prompt delivery so no complaints. Thank you."
C PARTRIDGE
Verified Buyer
"Good customer service/communication. Prompt service and dispatch of goods."
"Item arrived in good time so very pleased with the service."
"Order delivered earlier than promised - impressed!"
Multipharmacy is rated 4.73 based on 567 reviews