Multi-Tool-Store Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Multi-Tool-Store

How would you rate Multi-Tool-Store ?

"Hi my dealings with Muilti tool Store have been outstanding. The efficiency of the staff was excellent. It was a pleasure to deal with this company."
"They have great customer service. They offered me a free upgrade as an item was out of order. I would recommend to anyone !!"
"10/10 top quality and very quick delivery. Thanks"
"The service was incredible!"
"great customer service,item arrived really fast"
"Exceptional service and quality, as always, from the Multi-tool Store."
"Great choice of high quality tools. They have amazing customer service too. After purchasing knife for a present, I realized I won't be able to take it with me on a plane. I had to do last minute delivery address change and it go sorted smoothly, while keeping me informed of the processing progress. Highly recommended."
"Very prompt delivery, great quality of merchandise."
"I bought a Leatherman Wave at a low price and received a free fantastic led torch worth £20 you can't get better than that."
"Very prompt service"
"The tool itself is scratched, 21st birthday present and is something she will instantly mention/notice. Apart from that item is great and delivery was as described."
"Excellent product and service. Would buy again."
"Good product but price, ok delivery"
Multi-Tool-Store is rated 4.77 based on 13 reviews