Mug Pop Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Mug Pop

How would you rate Mug Pop?

"I have had a terrible experience with Mug Pop unfortunately. After receiving an email a week ago that my item was on its way it has still not been delivered. I have contacted the company a number of times for an update on my order with no response. They do not have a phone number on their website and do not reply to emails. I would not use this company again or recommend them to others."
"You haven't replied to emails sent and as yet I still have no mug. Not happy at all. Any chance of my money back!!"
"Item marked as out for delivery on 18th November, still not received on 30th November. Despite two contact emails from website and one email replying to order information, I have not heard anything at all from the company."
"Easy ordering, fast delivery and excellent value for money."
"Was really chuffed with all aspects of the service, communication and the product itself."
"Great service. FUN MUG"
"My partner deeply enjoyed her present shame delivery was a bit slow!"
"Great mug. Sums me up perfectly!!"
"Brilliant they were loved by the people I bought them for x and very quick delivery x will be back for more thank you x"
"I ordered a mug. I quickly received a mug. It holds my tea adequately. It has a witty comment on the front of it that gives my colleagues the impression that I might have some sort of personality. Win."
"Item arrived very promptly and very pleased with the product . Thank you"
"Lovely mugs. Exactly what I'd asked for in design. Prompt delivery. Will certainly be using you again. X"
"Arrived very quickly and was just as it said"
"Excellent product and very good quality. Quick postage as well and very reasonable priced"
"Extremely good service ! Jayne f"
"Excellent! Fast delivery, quality item"
"Delighted with the quality, the speed of delivery and the packaging. An all round good purchase !!!"
Mug Pop is rated 4.42 based on 24 reviews