Mug Pop Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Mug Pop

How would you rate Mug Pop ?

Ann Williams-Bull
Verified Buyer
"I have had a terrible experience with Mug Pop unfortunately. After receiving an email a week ago that my item was on its way it has still not been delivered. I have contacted the company a number of times for an update on my order with no response. They do not have a phone number on their website and do not reply to emails. I would not use this company again or recommend them to others."
Carl Hewitt
Verified Buyer
"You haven't replied to emails sent and as yet I still have no mug. Not happy at all. Any chance of my money back!!"
Peter Westbury
Verified Buyer
"Item marked as out for delivery on 18th November, still not received on 30th November. Despite two contact emails from website and one email replying to order information, I have not heard anything at all from the company."
Sharon Shaves
Verified Buyer
"Easy ordering, fast delivery and excellent value for money."
STUART WRIGHT
Verified Buyer
"Was really chuffed with all aspects of the service, communication and the product itself."
STUART WRIGHT
Laurent Muchacho
Verified Buyer
"My partner deeply enjoyed her present shame delivery was a bit slow!"
Ian Partis
Verified Buyer
"Great mug. Sums me up perfectly!!"
Sharon Coupe
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant they were loved by the people I bought them for x and very quick delivery x will be back for more thank you x"
Kevin Moore
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a mug. I quickly received a mug. It holds my tea adequately. It has a witty comment on the front of it that gives my colleagues the impression that I might have some sort of personality. Win."
Sally Corrigan
Verified Buyer
"Item arrived very promptly and very pleased with the product . Thank you"
Nita Parker
Verified Buyer
"Lovely mugs. Exactly what I'd asked for in design. Prompt delivery. Will certainly be using you again. X"
Lisa Hambrook
Verified Buyer
"Arrived very quickly and was just as it said"
Hayley Everill
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product and very good quality. Quick postage as well and very reasonable priced"
Jayne Fernley
Verified Buyer
"Extremely good service ! Jayne f"
"Excellent! Fast delivery, quality item"
Glenn Turner
Verified Buyer
"Delighted with the quality, the speed of delivery and the packaging. An all round good purchase !!!"
Mug Pop is rated 4.42 based on 24 reviews