Muddy Paws Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Muddy Paws

How would you rate Muddy Paws?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
GF

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Muddy Paws in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Failed to supply the goods ordered. They originally said they were extremely busy with orders and it was a processing delay. They then stated the order was out of stock and would arrive in a few days. It never arrived. I had to make a claim through Paypal to get my money back from them when I eventually cancelled and they did not refund or answer emails. Stay well clear of them."
Adrian Covill
"The product once received and pricing was very good however the website is misleading. Itemsc shown as in stock are not, I ordered my item on 16 October but did not come into stock until 2 November. Only found out not in stock after chasing my order. Even then the item was shown in stock on their website. Customer services were polite and did their best in the circumstances. They forwarded my complaint regarding misrepresentation to the owner who did not bother to reply, or otherwise contact me. I think that alone probably tells you all you need to know."
Muddy Paws is rated 2.50 based on 2 reviews