Muddy Paws Reviews

20% of reviewers recommend Muddy Paws
11AM
11AM

Tell us how Muddy Paws made you happy

"I did not receive my goods or a refund after numerous attempts. I have informed trading standards and I am trying to get my money back from my credit card compsny. A couple of people on Trustpilot have said the company is about to go into liquidation. Can't say I am surprised. A bad experience."
Are you Muddy Paws? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"If I could give this company no stars I would. Please check out online reviews on this company before considering ordering from them. They take your money straight away, don't send the goods and then don't give you a refund. AVOID THIS COMPANY. PLEASE don't let them get away with it anymore, and do please go elsewhere to get your doggy goods (plenty of other good suppliers online). My experience is not a one off, it has happened to lots of people! I reported my problem to my bank as I did not get a refund for weeks following loads of phone calls and unanswered emails, and luckily they investigated and credited my account. I am now also in the process of reporting them to Trading Standards. I wish and hope other people who have been at the raw end of this company do the same."
"Avoid this company like the plague. Like many others (check reviews elsewhere), I ordered something that was listed as in stock when it clearly wasn't. My credit card was charged immediately but weeks later nothing arrived. I asked for a refund weeks ago and again nothing. They're a complete and utter rip-off outfit."
"Failed to supply the goods ordered. They originally said they were extremely busy with orders and it was a processing delay. They then stated the order was out of stock and would arrive in a few days. It never arrived. I had to make a claim through Paypal to get my money back from them when I eventually cancelled and they did not refund or answer emails. Stay well clear of them."
"The product once received and pricing was very good however the website is misleading. Itemsc shown as in stock are not, I ordered my item on 16 October but did not come into stock until 2 November. Only found out not in stock after chasing my order. Even then the item was shown in stock on their website. Customer services were polite and did their best in the circumstances. They forwarded my complaint regarding misrepresentation to the owner who did not bother to reply, or otherwise contact me. I think that alone probably tells you all you need to know."
Muddy Paws is rated 1.60 based on 5 reviews