Bio-Gard Limited Reviews

customerservice@muck-munchers.co.uk

Clientbase Centre
Woodview Road

Tell us how Bio-Gard Limited made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Great products, thank you. My kitchen floor keeps so much cleaner with Eco floor, my sink, shower and wash basins smell ok with Digesta and Eco toilet works well as do the Muck munchers satchets - Thanks.
Very good as we have to use quite a lot as we use rain water in our lavatories and this is inclined to be dirty.
Great stuff.
We have been using muck munchers for about 8yrs in a modern 2 chamber concrete ring tank. Before that we were emptying it every year when ever it started smelling which was every summer.
Since we have been using it we have had no smell and haven't emptied it once.
What more to say. JUST DO IT. No brainer
Has stopped all bad smells from tank even when they come to empty the tank
Fantastic product. Really does work!
Super company, always deliver fast. The monthly emails are a great reminder and their products are great value for money.
We’v Had no problems with our septic tank since using Muck Munchers. Thank you.
We are very happy with the product
I came across Bio-Gard by recommendation. We have a holiday property and have had issues with the septic tank and it came up in conversation. I enquired and received comprehensive information and I ordered. The treatment arrived, instructions were clear and it is a very simple solution.
We seemed to have lost some of the sachets and O enquired about whether they were all sent together - they were, we had lost them; however Bio-Gard supplied the missing ones free of charge.
Great customer service and a really good product - we assume that this is why the septic tank is behaving better on inspection!
Hi

Our septic tank has been our trouble for years! Every time when it was
emptied (yearly) the workman told it wasn't full! But only weeks later the
drains were blocked again and the soakaway wet and smelly. I was sceptical
about Muck-Muncher's but your info on your website is so good and informative and with your excellent customerservice to try to solve our problem, made me bite the bullet and I'm so glad I did!

Within a week or two the water had gone down all by itself to just above the outlet level! It has stayed at that level so I put my fortnightly treatment
(there's 6 of us!) in that chamber and result it now flows free! The
chambers are no longer smelly and although it will take more time I do see/
smell a difference in the soakaway.

I'm now very careful that I only use non bio wash powder and your Eco Bleach.

Thank you for such wonderful products. Will obviously keep buying but will
also be highly recommending you!
Regards