Bio-Gard Limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Bio-Gard Limited

How would you rate Bio-Gard Limited ?

"Hi Our septic tank has been our trouble for years! Every time when it was emptied (yearly) the workman told it wasn't full! But only weeks later the drains were blocked again and the soakaway wet and smelly. I was sceptical about Muck-Muncher's but your info on your website is so good and informative and with your excellent customerservice to try to solve our problem, made me bite the bullet and I'm so glad I did! Within a week or two the water had gone down all by itself to just above the outlet level! It has stayed at that level so I put my fortnightly treatment (there's 6 of us!) in that chamber and result it now flows free! The chambers are no longer smelly and although it will take more time I do see/ smell a difference in the soakaway. I'm now very careful that I only use non bio wash powder and your Eco Bleach. Thank you for such wonderful products. Will obviously keep buying but will also be highly recommending you! Regards Joan"
Bio-Gard Limited is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews