Mubarak London Limited Reviews

Mubarak London Limited 5 star review on 28th April 2020
Noshad Jan
Mubarak London Limited 5 star review on 27th April 2020
Munira Sufi
order arrived nice and quickly before Eid...
Such a lovely item. Bought it as a gift for a friend and she absolutely loved it.
Amazing gifts for Ramadan or Eid and such good quality products. Customer service is also amazing, will definitely be purchasing from here again inshaAllah. I hope to see an even wider range of products soon too.
Amazing product!!!!! Ma sha Allah really happy with the product.
Efficient service and wide range of lucky hampers to choose from
Amazing product! Recommend buying it!!
My shopping experience with Mubarak London was amazing. I received my parcel within a couple of days.
I will definitely be ordering from ML again!
My kids loved the cute funny face cups and I’m sure all their friends will love having hot choc in them when they visit!
Thank you ML!!
Xx
Have bought gifts in the previous years, never fails to deliver excellent quality products you wouldn’t get else where
This company and the people behind it are brilliant. From the start they were so helpful to me and when I got a few things wrong with the order they went out of their way to fix it each time without complaining or making me feel stupid! They even bothered to check up later to see if the order was OK and I was happy with everything. And their hampers are top quality. Thanks guys for the excellent service.
Awesome company. I put the wrongs delivery address in for a gift and their staff dealt with it overnight . Outside office hours so very responsive. Very happy and
Alhamdulillah it was just amazing loved the item, the cookies taste nice, the mug is beautiful and the chocolate stirs were yummy to Jazak Allahu khairan

I would highly recommend 😊
Mubarak London Limited 5 star review on 7th January 2019
Another amazing service from MUBARAK London!!! The recipient loved it!! She kept on thanking me... saying: love it.... love it...love it!!
I should be thanking you sisters really. She really liked all the items, and said the packaging was class!!

Thanks for the amazing ideas and beautiful products you have. May Allah continue to add barakah to your business. Ameen.

This was a bespoke package to Ghana, and the service was great from concept to delivery. The item got to ghana ealier than expected and all the items were intact.. Thank u so much!! Amazing products and service of class!!!🖒

JazakAllahu khairan.
Beautifully gift boxed and felt very posh and expensive indeed.
Really happy it was a gift for my brothers new home and they loved it too.
Would highly reccomend
Mubarak London Limited 5 star review on 21st October 2018 Mubarak London Limited 5 star review on 21st October 2018 Mubarak London Limited 5 star review on 21st October 2018
Thank you for your pictures! We hope to serve you a again in the near future insha allah
Spot on gift ideas with amazing customer service who were kind enough to help me select a bespoke box
Made my wife’s day
One of my fav gift sites. Never disappointed. Quality control is spot on and they keep you informed 24/7. Delighted we have this company.. well done Mashaallah
Great company, awesome quality products!!!!
I placed an order for the sweet blessing package, as a hajj gift for a friend.

Overall, I was quite satisfied, but there were some issues with my order. I had placed an order for a black tasbeeh and selected white chocolate, but when the pack arrived I found a different tasbeeh, and milk chocolate had been sent instead.

I contacted the business and was informed that my selected items were out of stock which is why they sent similar items.

I appreciate the thought behind this, and agree the tasbeeh sent was nicer than the one which came with the pack. However, the white chocolate was a special requirement, so I am dissapointed that the website allowed me to pick this option although it was out of stock, and that I wasn't informed about this before my order was dispatched.
Beautifully packaged & high quality products. Missed out on the 5th star because the photo frame paint/wood was slightly chipped on the corner. But other than that, it was great & would re order in future!
Loved the sweet basket hamper I got for eid :) My family enjoyed it and Thanks to Mubarak London for putting it all together!
Mubarak London Limited is rated 4.67 based on 184 reviews