Mubarak London Limited Reviews

Mubarak London Limited 5 star review on 28th April 2020
Noshad Jan
Mubarak London Limited 5 star review on 27th April 2020
Munira Sufi
Amazing products and wonderful costumer service.
Loved the packaging, the salaam gorgeous cup and the delicious cookies and chocolate ! The perfect gift to share and will definitely order again ! Thank you so much
Very quick, very responsive, packaged perfectly.
I discovered Mubarak London randomly on Google. I wanted to purchase something special and customised for my Wife for Mother’s Day. I wasn’t even aware of this company before but when I came across the site, my first impression was “wow” why haven’t I discovered this site before”! Especially considering the products were Halal. Nonetheless, my wife loved the hamper I got for her and the contents were great, it was a great experience too in terms using the site I.e. very user friendly. The delivery was on point! Keep up the great work guys.
Great website. Unique gifts and delivered on time
Good quality products, however the delivery was late.
I haven't tried any of the products myself. I sent these as a gift and they have thoroughly enjoyed them.
Many thanks for your feedback, you must come back so you can try the products for yourself too :)
Good communication and reliable delivery. A beautifully presented hamper using high quality goods. Would recommend.
FANTASTIC!!! Everything was just perfect, from the superb quality of the products to the amazing service all round. Recipients of gifts were suitably impressed and asked me to share details of Mubarak London. Congratulations and thank you, Mubarak London! I will definitely make orders again.
Product was great and professionally packaged.
Very impressed with the hamper! Will definitely be ordering again
Excellent service and responsive.
Have used ML several times with never a disappointment. Love the unique gifts and luxurious presentation. Products are always top notch . Highly recommend!
Product came a day later than mentioned also requested personalised gift message but was not provided!
Hello - many thanks for your feedback, we have looked into your order and it was paced on 28th via standard delivery which is 3-5 working days. Therefore your order was delivered in time according to the service you had selected. In regards to the gift cards then apologies for this, this certainly was human error, did you check the box properly as sometimes they can get hidden within all the void packaging? We hope the product itself was great as it is a bestseller and all our products are of a high quality.
Excellent customer service. Good courier company used that keeps you updated of delivery times so you can plan you being in for the delivery.
Excellent customer service once contacted with them. Quick to respond and resolve any requests. Highly recommended and will use again.
Excellent service from ordering to delivery and to presentation of the product. However, I do probably think the products were a bit pricey for the number of items and quantity 🤔
The present was gift wrapped beautifully and the gift looked really nice. As it was a gift for a friend, the feedback was a positive one.
Was really impressed with the product. Bought the ‘Sweet Blessings’ hamper for first Eid new home. They loved it.
order arrived nice and quickly before Eid...
Mubarak London Limited is rated 4.67 based on 183 reviews