Mubarak London Limited Reviews

Mubarak London Limited 5 star review on 28th April 2020
Noshad Jan
Mubarak London Limited 5 star review on 27th April 2020
Munira Sufi
Great service delivered before time, kids loved the sweet. Thanks
The presentation and product quality speaks decadence. Every box I’ve gifted has been very gladly received. Thank you for providing a professional service and an enjoyable experience.
Well done with such a wonderful business!
Provide some really great and unique products. Perfect for gifting on special occasions.
Alhamdulillah loved the gift n was pleased it came before eid
Bought this hamper as a Eid gift for my husband, he was really surprised and happy with the contents! Mubarak London was really helpful in making sure that the hamper was delivered in on time for Eid while keeping it all discrete and surprise for hubby, overall fantastic service looking forward to more shopping!
Mubarak London Limited 5 star review on 25th May 2020 Mubarak London Limited 5 star review on 25th May 2020
Lovely service and beautifully presented and arrived in perfect time. Really happy with the product and service. The gift was for a volunteer who has been collecting prescriptions for my extremely vulnerable mother while under lockdown. It gave me great pleasure to give this gift to such a lovely person
Perfect Hampers for Eid, variety of products available in one box. Affordable. Packaging on point.
Fantastic quality!! Fast deliver!!
Really good service and well presented. I will have to wait for the people who I gave the gifts to for Eid 20 to confirm if the chocolate was good or not!
This was first time I bought items for Ramadan gifts from Mubarak London and truly I would recommend them. The items purchased are exactly as per specified, all arrived on time.
I will definitely use them again.
Thank you for good honest service.
The recipients were delighted - called the hamper 'amazing'. Thank you for such efficient service.
Fast, easy, stress free ordering :)
Most delicious turkish delight ever❤️ All the gifts send out was loved
Thank you so much, fantastic service. God bless you and your team.
Really good quality products and well recived
Packaging was excellent
Overall a lovely gift yo send or receive
I ordered this for my niece, who had fasted for the first time this year. She absolutely loved it! As always, Mubarak London never disappoint when it comes to quality and delivery was fast. This is not the first time I have ordered from them and certainly won’t be the last. They are a company that always go that extra mile for their customer. From my message on the gift card, they realised it was for a little someone who had fasted for the first time and included a free gift in the box. Thank you Mubarak London!
Very good quality for affordable prices,pleasant, prompt and efficient service would definitely use again and recommend to others.
Perfect place to buy items as gifts without a receipt being sent. Professional service
First time I used Mubarak. I wanted to say thankyou to my parents neighbours who show kindness to my mum and dad throughout the year. As we approached Ramadan and not of the Islam faith myself, I wanted to buy a present could be eaten and appreciated. Your hampers are lovely, and the packaging is of very high quality. I will use you again.
Very nice and good birthday gift
Mubarak London Limited is rated 4.67 based on 184 reviews