MTB Fitness Reviews

of reviewers recommend MTB Fitness
Read MTB Fitness Reviews

About MTB Fitness:

With thousands of customers in over 60 countries, MTB Fitness helps mountain bikers all over the world get fitter, faster & stronger on the bike so they can enjoy our awesome sport even more!

Tell us how MTB Fitness made you happy
MTB Fitness 5 star review on 2nd March 2021
Tom Morris
MTB Fitness 5 star review on 2nd March 2021
Tom Morris
MTB Fitness 5 star review on 28th February 2021
Brian Miles
Ryan
So much useful and helpful information in all of the MTB Fitness emails.
Always great advice. Really helpful.
Makes me get out & ride.
Great Positive attitude in all of the posts. Really enjoy reading.
Keeps me thinking about conditioning in addition to riding.
Thanks!
Excellent fitness programmes and nutrition guides that can be easily followed at home. Matt really knows his stuff, and you get a lot of support if you struggle with anything, either from Matt himself or from the wider Facebook group.
I was a member of MTB Fitness for a couple YEARS before I finally pulled the trigger on buying the program. It’s truly an awesome program. I’m now halfway through the program and already seeing outstanding results on the trails. Having a structured plan to follow, with flexibility and a strong following support group along with Matt’s help when needed, is simply amazing for anyone wanting to get fitter for mountain biking! Only regret is not purchasing sooner.
Matt’s emails are truly inspiring, full of information, scientifically sound, and don’t push any “product”.
Easy to purchase online training programme and fast delivery
Started with 50 tips for the over 50s then moved on to the simple nutrition guide. Both were excellent reads and well presented. As Matt does work alongside the British Heart Foundation I was interested in his experience and advice being a post op heart patient. I'm currently in week 4 of the 12 week program and I'm loving it. Take the advise your given, plan well in advance and be prepared to stick at it. Oh and expect a little pain.....nice pain though!
Very positive and well thought out plans
Always look forward to the daily emails, and the posts on Instagram. Recently bought the over fifties ebook full of useful tips the you tube vids are great thanks Matt 👍
This programme really is fantastic !
It really helps prevent injuries on and off the bike as your whole body feels more resilient , it genuinely helps lift low moods as well as you get fitter the more you get through the weeks !
Definitely worth sticking with !
Great tips for everybody who wants to cycle.
I really enjoy reading Matt’s simple but very honest advice - it can be confronting at times but often the kick in the arse or mind we need. One thing I tell myself when out on big long rides loaded and facing yet another hill is Matt’s tip about your body having more % than your mind, so when you think you done - BS keep on pedalling💪
This year I completed Tour Aotearoa 3000km self supported brevet the length of NZ - that tip was mantra!
Great guy who owns the company and is very supportive.
Always upbeat and encouraging. I look forward to to reading his daily emails. Helps keep me motivated to stay strong in the gym so I’m strong on the trail. Thanks Matt!
Excellent website and customer service, always on hand to give advice without the hard sell!
Matt is a great enthusiast and it comes through in everything he does. The daily e-mails are a great source of encouragement and useful tips. I bought the tips for riders over 50 and as a rider over 60 I found it full of common sense but also full of little challenges and useful hints.
Very informative. I have picked up a lot of useful tips from him.
The 12-week programme changed my life. It started me on a great discipline that I've continued two years on of watching my nutrition, weight training and interval training with amazing results. I'm turning 52 soon and feel stronger, faster and very importantly, very stable on my bike. I can ride more technical features because of the strength and confidence that the programme has given me. Couldn't recommend it more.
MTB Fitness is rated 4.93 based on 321 reviews