MTB Fitness Reviews

of reviewers recommend MTB Fitness
Read MTB Fitness Reviews

About MTB Fitness:

With thousands of customers in over 60 countries, MTB Fitness helps mountain bikers all over the world get fitter, faster & stronger on the bike so they can enjoy our awesome sport even more!

Tell us how MTB Fitness made you happy
MTB Fitness 5 star review on 2nd March 2021
Tom Morris
MTB Fitness 5 star review on 2nd March 2021
Tom Morris
MTB Fitness 5 star review on 28th February 2021
Brian Miles
Ryan
I love Matt’s upbeat, straightforward tips and conversations. I look forward to seeing his emails show up in my inbox! His enthusiasm is contagious to all of us who crave more mountain biking. 😘
I am enjoying the helpful daily emails and the only reason I havent availed myself of the fitness programme is that I am 73 and go to my local gym for spin and weights.(NZ)I enjoy seeing where others ride,and hearing their success stories.MTB is so much fun and although I came to it late (62)I am making every day count.Keep up the good work Matt.
The structured no-nonsense plans really work for me. Helped me understand the basics needed to chip away and end up with faster, more enjoyable and smarter rides in the end. The daily emails are so good- based on experience and feedback they hit that motivational side. Easy to purchase, value for money and makes me laugh how I can follow all of this from the other side of the world but still feel like Matt's putting in the effort and riding along with me.
MTB Fitness 5 star review on 16th November 2020
I think Matt is such a knowledgeable, genuine &likeable chap & he makes his emails, YouTube videos & Facebook posts feel really personal & fun. Love that they are always concise & informative. Have made purchases on his recommendation & have been very happy with them. Loving MTB Fitness 🚲🤩🤗
Got the over 50 emails , some useful tips and the regular mails are also very good .
I like getting the motivational emails each day. I have been riding for over 10 years and consider myself an above average rider, I find the emails keep me motivated and I read them all, I also share some of the content with mates, I more like the skills emails over food and fitness, I do that part myself but overall I highly rate the page and program and encourage all to get onboard.
So much useful and helpful information in all of the MTB Fitness emails.
Always great advice. Really helpful.
Makes me get out & ride.
Great Positive attitude in all of the posts. Really enjoy reading. Keeps me thinking about conditioning in addition to riding. Thanks!
Excellent fitness programmes and nutrition guides that can be easily followed at home. Matt really knows his stuff, and you get a lot of support if you struggle with anything, either from Matt himself or from the wider Facebook group.
I was a member of MTB Fitness for a couple YEARS before I finally pulled the trigger on buying the program. It’s truly an awesome program. I’m now halfway through the program and already seeing outstanding results on the trails. Having a structured plan to follow, with flexibility and a strong following support group along with Matt’s help when needed, is simply amazing for anyone wanting to get fitter for mountain biking! Only regret is not purchasing sooner.
Matt’s emails are truly inspiring, full of information, scientifically sound, and don’t push any “product”.
Easy to purchase online training programme and fast delivery
Started with 50 tips for the over 50s then moved on to the simple nutrition guide. Both were excellent reads and well presented. As Matt does work alongside the British Heart Foundation I was interested in his experience and advice being a post op heart patient. I'm currently in week 4 of the 12 week program and I'm loving it. Take the advise your given, plan well in advance and be prepared to stick at it. Oh and expect a little pain.....nice pain though!
Very positive and well thought out plans
Always look forward to the daily emails, and the posts on Instagram. Recently bought the over fifties ebook full of useful tips the you tube vids are great thanks Matt 👍
This programme really is fantastic ! It really helps prevent injuries on and off the bike as your whole body feels more resilient , it genuinely helps lift low moods as well as you get fitter the more you get through the weeks ! Definitely worth sticking with !
Great tips for everybody who wants to cycle.
I really enjoy reading Matt’s simple but very honest advice - it can be confronting at times but often the kick in the arse or mind we need. One thing I tell myself when out on big long rides loaded and facing yet another hill is Matt’s tip about your body having more % than your mind, so when you think you done - BS keep on pedalling💪 This year I completed Tour Aotearoa 3000km self supported brevet the length of NZ - that tip was mantra!
MTB Fitness is rated 4.93 based on 327 reviews