MTB Fitness Reviews

of reviewers recommend MTB Fitness
Read MTB Fitness Reviews

About MTB Fitness:

With thousands of customers in over 60 countries, MTB Fitness helps mountain bikers all over the world get fitter, faster & stronger on the bike so they can enjoy our awesome sport even more!

Tell us how MTB Fitness made you happy
MTB Fitness 5 star review on 2nd March 2021
Tom Morris
MTB Fitness 5 star review on 2nd March 2021
Tom Morris
MTB Fitness 5 star review on 28th February 2021
Brian Miles
Ryan
Love the pics and videos they are mega helpful and point out a lot of problems I think every biker have struggled with are still struggling with in such a great way too job keep up the good work 👍🏽👍🏽
Matt is an incredible guy that is focused on simply helping others succeed in becoming not only a better mountain biker but a healthier, happier and more positive person in general. He's had some great advice on some simple things I simply never thought about when riding, especially on how to prepare your body to ride and ride longer.
MTB Fitness has been a great product and overall lifestyle and community. The Facebook community Matt supports is extremely positive and supportive.

I have purchased the 12 week program and the "Over 50" product, and both have been a great resource.

I would highly recommend this to anyone who enjoys not just mountain biking, but biking in general.
As a new rider without many connections to people who MTB its nice to see a healthy page like this that really drives home the Benidorm from health to mental health and everything else this sport is helping me maintain.
Great source of information and encouragement has helped me, a 52 year old returner to off road cycling.
Very good information and tips consistently on all aspects of MTB riding the bike, fitness, food, attitude etc no waffle just sensible advice always look forward to the updates.
MTB Fitness 5 star review on 18th November 2020
I've been following Matt for about a year now, i subscribe to his daily emails and i've purchased a couple of his plans.. I have to say i really like them, they're good common sense-based advice that genuinely helps... If you want to be better on your bike you really should gives these a go.. they don't disappoint!!
Practical advice from an expert on how to improve your technique and fitness.
The nutrition advice is superb. I used to use the moto ‘ ride a bike, eat what you like’. Making small nutrition changes is helping both on the ride but particularly how I’m feeling later in the day after a ride!
Mtb fitness is full of great information on nutrition, general health issues, fitness training and mountain bike skills. Im on the site every day! Love it!
Got my back on the bike and motivated
Love Matt's little tips, they remind me why I love my MTB and keep me motivated.
Matt is a genuine enthusiast, he could charge double for his fitness program and I'd pay it gladly!

Its well thought out, provides both a gym and home versions too. The home version requires minimal equipment for those on tight budgets.

The program works, you will improve, you will get fitter, stronger and faster. Im now on my 3rd run through. I ride further, more often and vastly more fun doing it too!
MTB Fitness 5 star review on 17th November 2020
I love all the tips that Matt sends out, they are motivational and informative, along with the YouTube clips. I have purchased the 12 week fitness guide, easy to purchase and for the price contains a lot of information!
I love Matt’s upbeat, straightforward tips and conversations. I look forward to seeing his emails show up in my inbox! His enthusiasm is contagious to all of us who crave more mountain biking. 😘
I am enjoying the helpful daily emails and the only reason I havent availed myself of the fitness programme is that I am 73 and go to my local gym for spin and weights.(NZ)I enjoy seeing where others ride,and hearing their success stories.MTB is so much fun and although I came to it late (62)I am making every day count.Keep up the good work Matt.
The structured no-nonsense plans really work for me. Helped me understand the basics needed to chip away and end up with faster, more enjoyable and smarter rides in the end. The daily emails are so good- based on experience and feedback they hit that motivational side. Easy to purchase, value for money and makes me laugh how I can follow all of this from the other side of the world but still feel like Matt's putting in the effort and riding along with me.
MTB Fitness 5 star review on 16th November 2020
I think Matt is such a knowledgeable, genuine &likeable chap & he makes his emails, YouTube videos & Facebook posts feel really personal & fun. Love that they are always concise & informative. Have made purchases on his recommendation & have been very happy with them.
Loving MTB Fitness 🚲🤩🤗
Got the over 50 emails , some useful tips and the regular mails are also very good .
I like getting the motivational emails each day. I have been riding for over 10 years and consider myself an above average rider, I find the emails keep me motivated and I read them all, I also share some of the content with mates, I more like the skills emails over food and fitness, I do that part myself but overall I highly rate the page and program and encourage all to get onboard.
MTB Fitness is rated 4.93 based on 321 reviews