MSR Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend MSR

02085142678

office@msrgroup.biz

MSR House, 329 Ley StreetIlford

Tell us how MSR made you happy

"Good range of products for the Abarth enthusiast and great customer service"
"I have been with msr group more than 5 years I am very happy for their works ."
"I am very happy and has joy to be served by the accountants and all the staff in the MSR offices. The staff in this group are always willing to help, or pass you on to the next available person who can help you. I am grateful that I was introduced to MSR group by a friend. Travelling from Hounslow to Ilford on a public transport can be daunting, but believe you me or not ,I am always looking forward to meet this amazing team of people in their office when I bring my yearly statements. I would like to express my gratitude to ,Rabbi ,who really sorted out my own tax problems even the ones I accumulated long before I knew MSR accountants, to that I am very thankful. I remember the first day I met Rubam,I really felt at ease because he made me feel like I was the only person important and no one else mattered .I had tax issues that were as big as this house, but after that first meeting I knew that my problems with Her Majesty offices are going to be professionally sorted, you made me feel at home. Rubam,I cannot name all the people in that office but everyone of your staff is wonderful. One can feel that there is job satisfaction and that the staff, enjoy what they are doing. Keep up the good team spirit and I am sure that your leadership, smile, humbleness permeates within that group. The fact that your people make a client feel so important is so humane, it comes natural and well done to the professional image your staff is displaying. I hope God will make your company big and the next step will be to see MSR group as its own brand with bigger premises than were you guys are now. Thanks MSR staff for being wonderful.Cheers. Khomotso Ledwaba"
"Fantastic, all queries are answered promptly"
Thank you for your valuable time.
Kind Regards
MSR group
"Thank you MSR Tax Team for solving my case with HMRC within a very short period of time. I was really worried about my additional earnings from Overseas to UK. The meetings with your Tax Team ware fantastic. I really liked your way of problem solving. You are not just full of knowledge but also a very wise person with lots of experience. Thank you again. Subashni"
Thanks for the valuable comments.
"MSR have been managing my company accounts for the last 3 years and have exceeded my expectations in their service. Ruban and all his staff are very helpful, reliable and resourceful. I have recommended quite a few friends to MSR and all have been very happy and woudn't hesitate to recommend more."
"Having had moved from three accountants in the space of seven years, I can only presume I am a difficult client to please. MSR Accountants have managed to keep me extremely happy so far! This is certainly not an indication for them to start slacking ;) I have been using the newly named 'Blue Chip' service for almost two years now and I would recommend it to anyone. My brother who runs a public service, related to IT, has also joined MSR and he also has been pleased with the services. Main advantages of MSR over the past accountants I have encountered are: No additional charge for individual tasks - I was afraid to visit my previous accountant due to being handed an invoice for even half an hour of guidance on how to be tax efficient with my business activities. MSR do all my communications with HMRC and even drafted letters for my company in relation to a employee redundancy pay dispute. Friendly staff and appointed expert for each department - If I need to sort out my VAT, I know who to contact and who to go have a sit down with in order to go through my accounts in detail. If I need a duplicate copy of a payslip or a p45 for one of my employees, I can be assured to obtain it on that very day without no hassle or 'aggro'. Offices have good accessibility and aesthetically pleasing to visit; the visit to the offices important for me as I am there at least once a week. Ruban and his team seem to have this profession under control in every aspect possible, therefore I am here to stay. If you guys at MSR have managed to find some time to drop your calculators and read this, thanks for the continuous support and luck you have brought me in regards to my business. :) Adam Rafique Now trading as RHD Spares Ltd Japanese Motorsport spares specialist"
"Reliable and effective."
"My company accounts are managed by MSR Accountancy firm from last three years. They are informative and helped me greatly with understanding what I needed to do. They were prompt, friendly, and ensures their client do PAYE, VAT, Annual accounting, Corporation Tax on time with remainders. They made my life stress free from tax & accounting. When HMRC made enquires I just produced those letters to MSR and they explained me what they will be doing and sort out issues/enquires lawfully without any hassle. I am very impressed by their service and introduced couple of my friends who are also happy with MSR compared with their former accountants. Considering my experience with their quality of services, advice, flexibility and their fees I would strongly recommends them. Best Regards Naveen"
"I have been with MSR since 2011. Mr. Ruban and his staff carry a very high level of professionalism, dedication at work and at the same time very customer friendly. I have had a wonderful experience working with MSR Group. I have recommended more than 3 friends of mine and they are extremely satisfied. I would highly recommend MSR Group to anyone who is looking for a similar service. Joseph"
"Very professional staff / disciplines , effective service , could do well if they offer discount on additional services I recommended 2 friends and they are very happy like myself , I have now 2 companies with them . 5 star service Ecko health ltd & ECKO online ltd"
"Very good reliable informative services, Always at the end of the phone with valuable answers."
Thank you for your valuable comments.

MSR Group
"I am with MSR since 2007, when it comes to Tax planning and Tax saving methods – THEY ARE THE BEST. You can get things done at very short notice, Director is available all the time to address any issues, give suggestions both TAX saving and business expansions, for MSR no client is small client. They have been growing exponentially year on year with no compromise on Quality. MSR has one Subject Matter Expert for each of these fields - Filing SA,VAT, Documentation and PAYE, which makes life so simple and easy for clients like us. May be I spend less than 5 min Monthly on my company administration tasks, this is because I trust MSR to take care of everything when it comes to Admin related issues (and they do with perfection)."
Dear Sir,
Thank you for your valuable comments.
Regards
MSR Group
"MSR has been my accountant from the day i have started my company, Its total piece of mind with 360 Degree accounting solution. Their rapid support will mitigate your issues quickly and without affecting your daily business. Its a pleasure to work along with them."
Thank you for your reviews.
Regards
Alan
"Was recommended by a colleague, I found out that MSR group is a Professional team, friendly with a quick response to matters. Above all they are Trustworthy and helpful. Finally their fees are very reasonable! I highly recommend MSR group for your personal or company accountings."
Thank you doctor for your review.

Alan
"Dear MSR Team, You have done a fantastic job over last 6 years looking after my company accounts, I don't have any hesitation to recommend your services to my colleagues and friends. I wish you entire MSR Team a happy Christmas and New Year. Regards, Shambu"
Thank you for your review.

Thanks
Alan
"MSR is one of the best accountant services. They are really friendly and cooperated. They have got the answer to all the questions and never say no to your work. Their turn-around time is really quick and can accommodate the request at short notice also. They never charge any fees for accountant letters, duplicate salary slips etc. I always recommend MSR to my friends and relatives."
Thank for your valuable review.

Alan
"My accounts have been handled with MSR Group for the last 4 years. I happy with the response and advise given. I was happy to grow with them. They always helped me when needed."
"I am really happy with the Service provided by MSR Group. Accountants are very friendly and will provide help at any point of time when you need them. Mr. Ruban is highly Professional and most humble and Friendly person and his team is doing good job . Keep up the Good work MSR...!!! Thanks, Adal iMSA SOLUTION LTD"
Thank you IMSA Solutions, we will continue our works as we promised with our clients support

Regards,
Alan
"The company was formed but I did not receive the documents in my email until 2 days later. The documents were promised to be sent via email but it did not happen."
HI Amer,
Thank you for your review, we are normally sent all documents via email within 24 hrs soon after the companies house registered, We will checked with our secretarial department.

Thanks