Mrs Stone Store Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Mrs Stone Store

Hilton Business Park, Derbyshire United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Mrs Stone Store ?

Lucy And James
Unverified Reviewer
"Couldn't have been anymore helpful if they had tried. Was a bit worried as the y say if the price is too good to be true then it usually is, but not only was the price excellent the staff were more than helpful. I went into their showroom and took away heaps of samples which cost nothing. My order was placed over the telephone a few days later and was sent lots of unbelievably helpful information via email. Order arrived next day and now they are looking fabulous in my kitchen/diner. Will be back to finish the patio when the weather perks up. Special thanks to Megan who even made me a drink whilst I was there."
"Awful company to deal with, Becky the manager is terrible to deal with, rude unhelpful and still not revived an apology. My company was sent 144 broken tiles, and they could not send me and replacements for nearly 1 month !"
"Wasn't a conventional order and Mrs Stone could not have been more helpful."
Mrs Stone Store is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews