Mr Shoes Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Mr Shoes

11 Maurice Gaymer Road, Attleborough United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Mr Shoes ?

"Shitty services Shitty products Fakes They dont care abt you after they receive there money."
"I order nike shoes. when i get my shipment, shoes box was completely broken , when i checked shoes it looked like some one already wear it for several times. I returned my shoes on 3rd July 2016, My money not yet returned yet by saying your shipment has been lost and we are processing. its been 15 days and no resolution for my query. Flipkart and other competitors returning process is very smooth compare to MR.Shoes. If this happens to all customer then i would strongly recommend to my all friends even on social media too , not to use services from MR.Shoes."
Mr Shoes is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews