Drain Doctor West Yorkshire/Cumbria/North West Reviews

of reviewers recommend Drain Doctor West Yorkshire/Cumbria/North West
Telephone
Read Drain Doctor West Yorkshire/Cumbria/North West Reviews

Tell us how Drain Doctor West Yorkshire/Cumbria/North West made you happy
Unblocked my drains, same day service, fixed costs were agreed, would use them again!
Needed help urgently as my business had just opened back up, my sewers were backing up, the drain doctor lads worked there magic and within a couple of hours from my telephone call everything was back to normal. Fantastic service!
Great service, turned up as arranged, cleared my issue within an hour, paid the agreed cost. Would use again
Fast, efficient service, agreed price before work was started. Free quote and no call out fee. Would recommend.
Five star service! I recently had some recessed manhole covers fitted in my garden, patio and driveway. Drain doctor NW were prompt in their response to my enquiry and I was delighted with the service provided by their employee Phil Cox. Phil came to my house and was friendly and professional, and completed the job to the highest of standards. He was great to deal with and I would highly recommend Phil and DraindoctorNW to anyone. I cannot thank you enough for your excellent work Phil. 10/10 service. Will be using you again in the future! Top class.
Phoned this company in the morning and they arrived within the hour. Technician was very professional, polite & friendly. Managed to sort the issue and informed us what he was doing along the way. Agreed price was good too. Would recommend.
Great service, arrived promptly, solved my blocked drain/toilet issue. Was kept informed along the way. Technician was Covid 19 procedure friendly and was very polite.
Sorted by blocked drains out, quick service within the hour, drainage man explained everything to me. Price was ok too. Would use them again.
Straight forward service throughout, from initial contact to get a site quotation in less than in 2 hours. Professional, courteous and friendly. Great service and very good value for money. Would recommend Drain Doctor North West.
Very straight forward service throughout, from initial contact for a site quotation to arrival in less than 2 hours. Professional, courteous and friendly. Great service and good value for money, Would recommend.
Would not hesitate to you these lads again. Fantastic service, was at my business premises within an hour, completed the work same day at a very fair price.
Johnny the drainage technician was very nice, explained thoroughly what work needed to be done. Very please with the service.
I cannot thank them enough. Technician was excellent and was a lovely chap. Drain problem was sorted promptly. Would use Drain Doctor again.
Came out straight away and fixed the issue quickly and the team were friendly and helpful. Went through everything and followed through on everything they said they would do. Great service would definitely recommend
Same day response. Helpful, efficient engineer. Comprehensive survey report. Very pleased.
Great service, technician arrived within the hour. Cleared my block drain. Highly recommended. Staff on the telephone were very professional.
Arrived within 30 minutes!
Drain cleared and the technician left my driveway spotless,
Really recommend this company.
A very sick response which quickly cleared the blocked drain. At £300 the cost was very expensive and the subsequent report was of a very poor standard. Buy some drain rods!
Very good service, drainage technician arrived promptly, explained what works needed to be completed.
Would highly recommend this company.
Excellent personnel and service. The engineer arrived on time explained the problem and completed the repair, cleaned the site you would not think we had a problem. Would highly recommend.
Drain Doctor West Yorkshire/Cumbria/North West is rated 4.94 based on 62 reviews