Mr Drains Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Mr Drains

How would you rate Mr Drains ?

"Good work from start to finish, reliable , good price for the work carried out."
""People that care - Matt was great and has hopefully sorted out our rat problem. Also agreed to come back if need be which is very reassuring. There are a lot of cowboys out there. Use this company. \r\nNick""
"Came to do a quote on my problem although a slightly unusual one (didn't come on the first two dates he said he would hence not "very happy"). Went ahead with the work 2 days later and was able to do some extra work on my drains required there and then. Polite and tidy."
"Great Company, Great Service. I'd recommend anyone to use MR Drains for their drainage problems. Matt is very knowledgeable and friendly, I'd recommend anyone to give these guys a go."
Mr Drains is rated 4.75 based on 4 reviews