mpb.com Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend mpb.com
2PM
2PM

Tell us how mpb.com made you happy

"They give you a price then come up with any excuse to lower it ! Do not deal with this dodgy company !"
Are you mpb.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I tend to change my gear quite often ! MPB Have aways given me a top used price for my gear, with Free courier pickup , The items i have purchased have also been in supurb condition , One Camera was not but they immediatly agreed to swop it out,would not hesitate to use them again"
"Bought a Canon 5D camera from them, which was advertised as having a clean sensor. A month later, when using the camera at low aperture of F11 I realised the sensor was extremely dirty (it's not noticeable at f1.8. I had put a brand new 50mm lens on the camera from day 1 and it was never removed, so it's not as if I had been swapping the lens frequently. I told mpb about the dirty sensor and they just fobbed me off and said I had 4 weeks to complain and that time had lapsed. They wouldn't even consider cleaning the sensor for me as a gesture of good will. I won't be buying from them again."
"super easy to use, navigate and purchase with"
"Friendly service"
"MPB.com are a buy and sell retailer of photographic equipment. Very fair pricing. Brilliantly fast turn around and order processing. Amazing service. Totally professional and customer care orientated. Such a refreshing experience. Highly recommended!! 5 stars!!"
"MPB sent me a message saying I was not at home when delivery was attempted - while I was standing by the door waiting for the delivery, having waited in all day for a non-delivery. Unfortunately, MPB use dpd as couriers, and after this Kafkaesque experience, dpd also sent me a photo of an entirely different property as spurious 'proof' that they had attempted delivery of a camera. Order cancelled, but MPB have now taken payment for this non-delivery, and the long wait for a refund has begun. I have nothing to show for this, apart from a couple of largely wasted days. Helpful support staff, but I'd never use MPB again - they seem aware of dpd's dismal reputation in some areas, but still use them."
"A brilliant choice of camera equipment at amazing prices, with great service and always receive my items on time in great condition."
"Excellent range of products, their descriptions of used items are spot on and describe every last detail. Photos are of the actual products rather than just stock photos. Delivery is fast with plenty of delivery options."
mpb.com is rated 3.67 based on 9 reviews