mpb.com Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend mpb.com

How would you rate mpb.com ?

"Friendly service"
Keith White
"MPB.com are a buy and sell retailer of photographic equipment. Very fair pricing. Brilliantly fast turn around and order processing. Amazing service. Totally professional and customer care orientated. Such a refreshing experience. Highly recommended!! 5 stars!!"
"MPB sent me a message saying I was not at home when delivery was attempted - while I was standing by the door waiting for the delivery, having waited in all day for a non-delivery. Unfortunately, MPB use dpd as couriers, and after this Kafkaesque experience, dpd also sent me a photo of an entirely different property as spurious 'proof' that they had attempted delivery of a camera. Order cancelled, but MPB have now taken payment for this non-delivery, and the long wait for a refund has begun. I have nothing to show for this, apart from a couple of largely wasted days. Helpful support staff, but I'd never use MPB again - they seem aware of dpd's dismal reputation in some areas, but still use them."
Denis
"A brilliant choice of camera equipment at amazing prices, with great service and always receive my items on time in great condition."
Mr Philip Smith
"Excellent range of products, their descriptions of used items are spot on and describe every last detail. Photos are of the actual products rather than just stock photos. Delivery is fast with plenty of delivery options."
mpb.com is rated 4.20 based on 5 reviews