Mozimo Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Mozimo

About Mozimo: Mozimo shoes. Online ladies designer shoes, boots and bags. Stockists of mens shoes & boots. Free UK delivery and returns.

0 1270 619484

shop@mozimo.co.uk

15 Alvaston Business Park

Categories:
Baby & Toddler
Clothing & Accessories

Tell us how Mozimo made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Beautiful shoes, fit perfectly. Good quality"
"Brilliant communication re dispatch and shipping. Fast. Great quality product. Very happy"
"very good"
"What a great experience buying from this site. I'm from the US and the shoes arrived in no time even faster than some orders here in the states! Tracking provided from Royal mail to USPS. The shoes are beautiful. Very happy with my purchase!"
"Delighted with the service from Mozimo ordered my shoes on the Sunday and received on Tuesday so pleased wth them too so comfortable."
"I have been asked by Mozimo to write a review about shoes that have not even been delivered. I have been refunded the one day delivery charge and am now 3 days beyond the original standard delivery date. I have not been told that they have even been dispatched."
Hi Margaret - apologies for the confusion caused around this. As you are now aware we tried to contact you on several occasions, as you should have received your shoes without issue.
Because you haven't, we have now reordered a pair for you from the brand and they of course will be with you ASAP.
We again apologise for confusion or frustration caused, but certainly hope we have resolved the situation as quickly and efficiently as we have been able to do.

Kind Regards

The Support Team
"Excellent purchase at a great price and very efficient arrival time."
"Quick and no issues with delivery.Great product and price."
"Excellent choices and variety."
"HI I emailed you last week as I still haven't received my order. I did not receive any response. Very poor service. What is happening with my order???"
"I was looking for specific hogl shoes and my sister had looked for shoes just before and recommended a lovely lady called Ellie at Mozimo. I contacted her and hey presto I now have the shoes I want for my birthday. I can only say that her help and assistance with my order was was amazing I cannot speak highly enough about the company."
"Easy to navigate website & checkout. My shoes arrived within a few days. Excellent quality & exactly as described. Found all the items on the website very competitively priced (great range available). Will definitely return and would certainly highly recommend Mozimo - 5* from me"
"I discovered this supplier when comparing prices for Gabor boots. It’s difficult to get a good reduction on this brand & Mozimo offered the best price. Service & communication excellent."
"Very pleased with the service, package arrived promptly."
"Last night I wrote to complain that the experience has been very poor. You sent a 'pair' of boots that are different colour shades. I mean really different ! Obviously and definitively different and I sent a photo of the boots. This experience has demonstrated that you do not have quality checks within the company and send out orders without basic checks . These boots are £70!! I have bought 2 other pairs of Gabor Imagine ankle boots from another company -blue and grey and both pairs are matching and perfect and £20 cheaper! I am awaiting a response from your company"
Hello Teresa, and thank you for your message. Our Offices are closed over the weekend and your query is being processed today.
Apologies for your uncommon experience and any inconvenience caused, as with all orders there is a FREE returns label attached with your order paperwork so please return them to us at no cost to yourself. They will be assessed and returned to the brand for inspection. As soon as received an exchange or full refund will instantly be processed.
Kind Regards
Team Mozimo
"Good prices, easy to order and quick delivery. Shoes arrived but unfortunately they did not fit round my bunion! So I had to return them - again no problem, money returned quickly. Would have been nice to receive email to say they had received back but overall a really good service. I can recommend this site with confidence."
"Prompt delivery very happy. However didn't receive an email to say they were dispatched."
"Fast delivery, would use again"
"Very helpful customer service. Replied quickly to my query. Shoes arrived the next day. Would definitely use Mozimo again."
"Wore them for 14hrs with travelling to work & working a 12hrs shift, so comfortable, highly recommended."
Mozimo is rated 4.65 based on 1,297 reviews