Mowgli Street Food Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Mowgli Street Food

How would you rate Mowgli Street Food ?

Julia Gilzene Hurdiss
"Booked me and my 6 colleagues to eat at Mowgli's on Water Street after work, on a Friday, at the end of the month (so it was extremely busy). The staff were friendly and helpful, and willing to accommodate us at last minute and suggested we email our order over so they could prepare our food and have it ready as soon as we arrived. The service is always fab, but it's the food that always blows me away! It's contemporary Asian cuisine at it's finest. The mix of flavours and the way the food is presented is first class. Then you look around and you are seated in a theatrical back drop of opulous and Splenda. A lot of thought and effort has gone into the design, but for me it's definitely all about the food. 100% worth a visit. Indian street food? Yes please!!!!"
Mowgli Street Food is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews