Edwards Estate Agents Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edwards Estate Agents
Read Edwards Estate Agents Reviews

About Edwards Estate Agents:

Edwards is a multi award winning, family owned, independent estate agent based in Stratford-upon-Avon in the heart of Warwickshire. We are an experienced, innovative estate agent who’s aim is to help people move home whether it be selling or letting and we pride ourselves on our fresh, unique and transparent service that will help to make the move to your next home enjoyable and hassle free.

Our vision is to build an outstanding estate agents that constantly changes the rules on how an estate agents should operate in the best interests of our clients, so irrespective of the value of your home or investment, we won’t compromise on the time we spend with you.

Our values are at the core of our vision. They are passion, knowledge, understanding, enthusiasm and accessibility.

We offer a full service six days a week including free market appraisals and viewing appointments combined with the very latest technology to provide you with the ‘total moving experience’ you can expect from a progressive and innovative estate agents.

info@movewithedwards.co.uk

30 Meer Street

Tell us how Edwards Estate Agents made you happy
I viewed Quill Cottage and within 3 weeks all was organised, with the very friendly and helpful Wendy and Anne. The process of taking up thiz rental went very smoothly and I highly recommend Edwards Estate Agents.
This is my second property that I have let through Edwards and would never use anybody else. Their attention to detail is amazing and I felt confident being a new landlord that they were looking after my interests. They explained everything to me and kept me updated throughout and I also achieved more rental income than I expected. I couldn't be happier.
Responsive and efficient. A one stop shop for all necessary functions related to managing tenants in rented property. Personal service from a very competent locally based team is their key strength.
This is a non-sensical request...there was no order or purchase in April from Edwards by me. Stop asking for evaluation.
Always prompt attention
excellent agent .. they do what it says on the tin :) .. quick and efficient responses to all scenariois related to renting a property.
They respond when asked questions. They provide information unasked. They are efficient and lovely.
I would easily recommend Edwards to anyone looking to buy, sell or rent. They provide an excellent customer service. They are always friendly and very helpful.
Prompt attention to communications and service on maintaining our rented property and tenant status.
They manage the property I lease out. On the whole very good. Sometimes they don't keep me fully up to date with repairs or charges.
Yes, would reccoomend. We rent and the service is excellent.
The Edwards lettings team have always provided me with a friendly, efficient service. My two properties have only been vacant for a few days during many years of using Edwards. Very happy customer.
Both Wendy and Ann are very professional in their approach and very proactive in the way the business is run.

They contact us immediately should there be any issues with the properties they manage on our behalf and this goes a long way to ensuring the tenants remain happy and also goes a long way towards the tenants then taking out further tenancy agreements.
The Letting team have been outstanding
The staff have been very friendly and helpful, I've had no issues when dealing with them. They give good notice for when things need to be done by and I have no difficulty organising meetings when needed around my work schedule.

Some of the fees feel a little high for the more simple things though, which is why I haven't given the full 5 stars.
Friendly & helpful rental team. Maintance request are recorded quickly but can take awhile to be practically seen to. Otherwise a good rental service.
I have always received instant customer service and have a really good relationship. Wendy is fantastic and both members of the rental team are really responsive and easy to get hold of. I would definitely recommend Edwards as an estate agent
I would certainly recommend Edwards to anyone looking to let, or rent a property. They are professional & approachable at all times & I am delighted to have found them.
They are a lovely company with 'old fashioned values' of caring respect and consideration.
They look after everything. Great communication. Pleasure to do business with. You can trust this team.
Edwards Estate Agents is rated 4.80 based on 154 reviews