Edwards Estate Agents Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edwards Estate Agents
Read Edwards Estate Agents Reviews

About Edwards Estate Agents:

Edwards is a multi award winning, family owned, independent estate agent based in Stratford-upon-Avon in the heart of Warwickshire. We are an experienced, innovative estate agent who’s aim is to help people move home whether it be selling or letting and we pride ourselves on our fresh, unique and transparent service that will help to make the move to your next home enjoyable and hassle free.

Our vision is to build an outstanding estate agents that constantly changes the rules on how an estate agents should operate in the best interests of our clients, so irrespective of the value of your home or investment, we won’t compromise on the time we spend with you.

Our values are at the core of our vision. They are passion, knowledge, understanding, enthusiasm and accessibility.

We offer a full service six days a week including free market appraisals and viewing appointments combined with the very latest technology to provide you with the ‘total moving experience’ you can expect from a progressive and innovative estate agents.

info@movewithedwards.co.uk

30 Meer Street

Tell us how Edwards Estate Agents made you happy
The lettings team are always very helpful and professional, keeping me up-to-date with the situation with my property. They were very quick to find a new tenant, meaning I only had a day in between one tenant leaving and the next moving in.
Friendly helpful staff.
Found Edwards through Rightmove and a search in Wellesbourne. Edwards were very helpful throughout and at no stage did I feel under pressure from Edwards' themselves.

Leon and Mandy at Edwards were always quick to respond to enquiries and kept me up to date with info they had received on their side.

Would strongly recommend using them as a first time buyer.
I would recommend Edwards Estate Agents and would use them again myself. Wendy, Anne and Sarah in the lettings department were very helpful with all of my queries. They were very efficient, helpful and good value for money.
Edwards staff were friendly and knowledgeable, offering helpful advice.
They were friendly, and gave us plenty of time to think about renting the property without giving it someone else!
Refreshingly keen and got things done no stalling
Did what it said on the tin
Ann and Wendy in the Stratford-upon-Avon lettings office have managed the renting of my flat for the past fifteen months efficiently and professionally. I have complete confidence in them, and would not hesitate to recommend them as lettings agents.
Very professional, attentive service
We found all the staff at Edwards Stratford upon Avon to be friendly, helpful and very professional. What we particularly appreciated was the way they ALWAYS replied promptly to any enquiries. We would definitely recommend anyone to use Edwards for buying or selling
These guys are great, we bought a house through them and the service was excellent, keep up the good work.
Edwards have managed the letting of our property since we purchased it. They have provided an excellent service. Simply, there have been no problems whatsoever. They found good tenants very quickly and continue to ensure the smooth running of the tenancy.
Edwards team have been amazing for all the hard work they have put into selling my property. Then all the hard work involved in exchanging contracts. Would defently recommend using them.
Professional and friendly service, since day one.
Quite helpful and polite. Could have chased vendors solicitors more at start.
Excellent rental service and a company you can rely on to get the job done quickly and efficiently with particular attention to detail.
From start to finish all the team at Edwards provided me with a first class professional but friendly service. For a very anxious single lady moving house after ten years was so daunting and I didn't really know where to start with all the many Estate Agents out there to choose from. I bought my previous house via Edwards who impressed me then, so chose them to value the house initially. David Fisher arrived and was absolutely brilliant very quickly putting me at ease with his polite and friendly approach giving me the confidence I needed. I didn't look anywhere else. From here on all the team were excellent - I didnt have to do anything more than let the team work their magic and sell my house for me. I have to say Gianni Susassi was particularly brilliant keeping in constant contact after each viewing and understanding my requirements regarding specific doors being left closed etc. and looking after my lovely old cat during the viewings. I cannot recommend Edwards Estate Agents highly enough and will use them again in the future.
Service was excellent from start to finish. Yes I would recommend to other customers.
Excellent customer experience, and you all went above and beyond. Gianni particularly shone through for us.
They were extremely helpful and supportive, following through every action that was necessary for a smooth transaction. Excellent customer service and very efficient.I would recommend their services.
Edwards Estate Agents is rated 4.80 based on 154 reviews