Edwards Estate Agents Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edwards Estate Agents
Read Edwards Estate Agents Reviews

About Edwards Estate Agents:

Edwards is a multi award winning, family owned, independent estate agent based in Stratford-upon-Avon in the heart of Warwickshire. We are an experienced, innovative estate agent who’s aim is to help people move home whether it be selling or letting and we pride ourselves on our fresh, unique and transparent service that will help to make the move to your next home enjoyable and hassle free.

Our vision is to build an outstanding estate agents that constantly changes the rules on how an estate agents should operate in the best interests of our clients, so irrespective of the value of your home or investment, we won’t compromise on the time we spend with you.

Our values are at the core of our vision. They are passion, knowledge, understanding, enthusiasm and accessibility.

We offer a full service six days a week including free market appraisals and viewing appointments combined with the very latest technology to provide you with the ‘total moving experience’ you can expect from a progressive and innovative estate agents.

info@movewithedwards.co.uk

30 Meer Street

Tell us how Edwards Estate Agents made you happy
Edwards handle everything with expertise, keeping us informed at every stage. They make letting very easy.
Very professional and high level service. We recently signed a letting contract and everything went smoothly.
The Edwards letting agency is very accurate in providing its services. Reliable and professional employees.
From the initial valuation to picking up our keys following completion, (when we were given a beautiful floral display) every step was completed with total professionalism, courtesy and friendliness - a difficult path to tread.

All the staff at Edwards are, without exception, friendly, approachable, accommodating(no pun intended) and very, very good at what they do. The advice they offer and experience each has ensured our sale and purchase both went through without a hitch.

From past experience of other Estate Agents, both here and abroad, none comes close to the standards Edwards offer.

We will recommend them unreservedly and use them again without hesitation.
They have been helpful and courteous throughout the renting process.

Definitely four stars and perhaps pushing five stars when I consider what else they may have done.
Both Wendy and Ann in the lettings department were absolutely great. Really friendly, very efficient and a pleasure to deal with!
Great service from start to finish
Edwards offered a very professional and friendly service.

They supported us in every way from the start to Completion of our Sale.

Our experience of other Estate Agents showed that Edwards are a cut above the rest.
Friendly and efficient from start to finish...
I felt that nothing was too much trouble - regular feedback from the progresser was most welcome. They were always available or quick to phone back after leaving a message.
All staff that have assisted in the renting of my property have been really helpful and friendly.
An exceptional service with a personal touch that exudes professionalism, attention to detail and commitment to quality every step of the way.
Excellent communication, Kept me informed at all times. Extremely helpful staff.
Smooth and seamless transaction.
Very professional and helpful.
Edwards provided an excellent service from all their staff but in particular Mandy Reynolds (Sales Progression Manager) who gave highly competent help and support throughout the eight months period it took for the purchase. I feel certain that her role was crucial in overcoming some very difficult obstacles at the top of the chain, which in one instance resulted in my loosing my initial buyer and having to sell my property again.

Mandy kept us updated on a regular basis and in fact went well above and beyond what we’d normally expect by keeping others in the chain well informed. She also tracked and expedited work on a lease which if left to normal procedures might have resulted in a long delay and thus the sale falling through.

Having bought properties in the past my husband and I were aware of how more difficult the whole process has become. For example, our mortgage offer which was due to expire in early November could not be extended and would have needed to be completely re-negotiated because of new legislation around credit control – this I have no doubt would have resulted in loosing a second buyer. Also it seems that cuts to public funding have meant that local authorities have much less time to deal with searches and this can significantly delay the process.

We are delighted with the property and the area, which is beautiful and are very grateful to Mandy, Laura and others at Edwards for their excellent professional service.
Extremely helpful and polite. The team was very professional, took time to understand our position and then helped us find the best property, even allowed us to view properties at short notice and discussed payments/deposits etc with full transparency. I would highly recommend the lettings team to anyone looking for a property - they are knowledgable, efficient and very welcoming.
Edwards letting dept are so professional and efficient. Right from our first enquiry to signing the rental agreement, we were kept informed every step of the way. All done with respect and in a friendly manner.
The service we received from Gianni, Mandy & the team at Edwards was excellent. Very thorough, efficient & friendly.
Friendly, efficient & proactive from the start - viewing, purchasing & letting. A happy & troublefree experience, and I thank all in the office for their courteous help.
Fast and efficient, lovely ladies in the office, would definitely recomend
Edwards Estate Agents is rated 4.80 based on 155 reviews