Edwards Estate Agents Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edwards Estate Agents
Read Edwards Estate Agents Reviews

About Edwards Estate Agents:

Edwards is a multi award winning, family owned, independent estate agent based in Stratford-upon-Avon in the heart of Warwickshire. We are an experienced, innovative estate agent who’s aim is to help people move home whether it be selling or letting and we pride ourselves on our fresh, unique and transparent service that will help to make the move to your next home enjoyable and hassle free.

Our vision is to build an outstanding estate agents that constantly changes the rules on how an estate agents should operate in the best interests of our clients, so irrespective of the value of your home or investment, we won’t compromise on the time we spend with you.

Our values are at the core of our vision. They are passion, knowledge, understanding, enthusiasm and accessibility.

We offer a full service six days a week including free market appraisals and viewing appointments combined with the very latest technology to provide you with the ‘total moving experience’ you can expect from a progressive and innovative estate agents.

info@movewithedwards.co.uk

1, Birmingham Road, Stratford-upon-Avon

Tell us how Edwards Estate Agents made you happy
Excellent communication between all employees working in the branch meant that I could always obtain up to the minute information from any phone call I made regardless of who answered or was in the office at the time. I was equally impressed when, following an accepted offer, a designated employee was assigned to liaise with all parties and their respective solicitors keeping me updated throughout the sale until completion. Perfect!
Great professional service throughout. Gianni and his team always communicated at the highest level. We would use Edwards in the Future and would recommend their services to our friends & family. Laura & Gaz
Edwards go above and beyond to sell your home. From the initial advertising to the communications during the sale process they maintain the correct balance of professional and personalised service. They can be trusted to do their job, research your property, communicate well and negotiate on your behalf. Finally embracing a more flexible hours and modern communication methods allowed a speedier sale because I could communicate when I wasn’t working. A true professional estate agency.
Edwards Estate Agents were very professional, truthful, reliable, thorough and overall an excellent Agents to deal with. Their help in trying to find me somewhere to buy, while having sold mine, was exemplary. The staff took their time to listen and took on board your wishes. Edward also kept me up to date with all proceedings of my sale and Mandy their Sales Progressor was invaluable. She was utterly outstanding in her role, going above and beyond to aid a smooth running, yet very challenging procedure as things were far from straightforward with my sale. She was totally professional and conscientious throughout keeping you up to date continuously with progress.
i purchased my house that was advertised by edwards and we couldnt of been happier they kept me up to date regulary and answered all of my questions it took all of 4 weeks to comolete my purchase đź–’fantastic service.
Excellent rapport with sellers & buyers. Keep on the case throughout a 11month process of selling 2 properties & buying 1. Polite & curtious at all times. Keep me informed at all times.
From start to finish we couldn’t fault the service we received form edwads, in particular Gianni and Mandy. They were professional throughout the whole process and any issues we had was resolved efficiently
From first point of purchase and to re selling the property Edwards Helpfull staff have always been there for you with advise .. I would highly recommend any one to use them
Kept us fully informed every step of the way. Our house for sale was in a niche market we were correctly advised to stay with the buyer through his problems to do with the sale of a second property in order to purchase ours. Although the process was long the outcome was good all round for which we thank Edwards.
Gianni, Linda, Mandy and Jonathan were always helpful and went the extra mile. Would use again!
Everyone was helpful, informative and efficient. Anne especially went out of her way to help and advise me at every stage. There was excellent communication between the team. I have already recommended Edwards to my brother who has had his let sorted by Anne and is very pleased also and I will continue to recommend Edwards. One small point-the phone is answered quickly, if the person you wish to talk to is unavailable often someone else in the team is able to assist, messages are taken accurately when needed and if someone you wish to speak to is unavailable a call back is made promptly. A small point but a very important one from a client's perspective in a world of answermachines and button pressing that often gets you nowhere with many other companies. Well done and thank you for your continued support.
A friendly professional service, good communications and a successful outcome.
Excellent customer service. Would use again
Very friendly and helpful. Response is quick and adequate. Easy to approach and doing a good job in general. Would recommend.
Great service
Lovely staff who went the extra mile. Was very happy with their service and would definitely recommend them.
We had a great experience in selling our property with Edwards. The whole team was friendly and so helpful throughout the whole process. We were really pleased with the level of service and the result they achieved. We would recommend working with Edwards to anyone!
Professional service. Superb support during transaction.
Extremely helpful and efficient