Edwards Estate Agents Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edwards Estate Agents
Read Edwards Estate Agents Reviews

About Edwards Estate Agents:

Edwards is a multi award winning, family owned, independent estate agent based in Stratford-upon-Avon in the heart of Warwickshire. We are an experienced, innovative estate agent who’s aim is to help people move home whether it be selling or letting and we pride ourselves on our fresh, unique and transparent service that will help to make the move to your next home enjoyable and hassle free.

Our vision is to build an outstanding estate agents that constantly changes the rules on how an estate agents should operate in the best interests of our clients, so irrespective of the value of your home or investment, we won’t compromise on the time we spend with you.

Our values are at the core of our vision. They are passion, knowledge, understanding, enthusiasm and accessibility.

We offer a full service six days a week including free market appraisals and viewing appointments combined with the very latest technology to provide you with the ‘total moving experience’ you can expect from a progressive and innovative estate agents.

info@movewithedwards.co.uk

1, Birmingham Road, Stratford-upon-Avon

Tell us how Edwards Estate Agents made you happy
Would highly recommend this company they always go the extra mile. I have used them on three occasions and the service never fails to impress. The staff are both friendly and professional, and also very efficient.
Excellent, efficient, friendly service. Highly recommend them. Thanks
Excellent service! Having Mandy as a liaison between the buyer and seller really helped the process to move along quickly.
Fantastic agents who were hugely helpful throughout the purchase of our house! We even got a beautiful bouquet of flowers from them on moving day :)
Great service to rent a property. Everything was very easy and super quick - from viewing to move in, in 3 weeks. Lovely staff - Anne was there for anything I needed. Best agents I’ve used to rent.
I've just let a flat through Edwards letting department and their service was excellent from start to finish. They did a rent assessment, found a suitable tenant, and did all the paperwork quickly and efficiently. Communication was good and all the team very friendly and efficient. Can't fault them and would thoroughly recommend them if you have a property to rent.
A fantastic service in every way - we purchased a house (outside the UK) and also decided to rent the property through their lettings team - at every part of this journey Edwards have been fantastic. We are based in NZ, about as far from the UK you can get and the level of trust we had to place in Edwards was 'huge' - they supported us all the way. A special thanks to Jo Draper in Sales and Becky Penny in Lettings amongst the fab team.
A fully exclusive service from start to finish. I would highly recommend Edwards Estate Agents.
First time using Edwards to rent my property in Stratford. Becky was extremely helpful in terms of understanding type of tenant I was looking for and then introducing suitable ones to me to view the property. Becky and Anne were very proactive in supporting me to ensure all necessary checks were carried out on the property prior to tenants moving in. Would highly recommend Edwards as service was friendly and efficient.
I have to say that all the staff were very helpful and kept me update through out the whole process. I would definitely recommend them to other sellers. Many thanks to Gianni and all the staff who guided me through.
Excellent service, highly recommended. Always ready to help and answer any questions.
Anne Mills, Lettings Co-ordinator of Edwards Estate Agents, did an excellent job in finding me a good tenant for a property I own in Shipston-on-Stour. She and her colleagues were friendly, professional and competent at all times. I would have no hesitation in using their service again or recommending them to others.
Edwards were the most efficient agents we have used.
Excellent, house sold within a few days. Edwards staff kept me informed of progress in a timely manner throughout the process. I would definitely use again. The only slight negative was that I considered their valuation of the property to be slightly low despite their undoubted experience of selling similar houses. Was this a genuine mistake or a way of ensuring a sale!! Also promises during valuation meeting about other services they could help with didn't materialise. The house sold at the full asking price which was higher price than their valuation.
We have been delighted with the service that we have received from Wendy Whale, she is the main reason why we are happy to deal with Edwards.
Very professional and did the job as it should be done. So thank you very much
My first experience with Edwards was very positive. They were extremely helpful, reassuring, and hard-working. Edwards kept me well informed all through-out the sale and were exceptionally professional under difficult circumstances. After completion and moving into our new home, I was delighted to receive a beautiful bouquet of flowers from everyone at Edwards, it gave the whole experience a very personal touch. I would definitely use them again and highly recommend them. Sincere thanks to all the team.
Edwards were very helpful in walking us through the process as first time buyers. We had a regular contact in siobhan who got to know our needs quickly and even when she wasn’t available another staff member was on hand to help.
Excellent professional friendly service from start to successful outcome Sold ! I would highly recommend them. The team listened to my concerns, answered any queries and explained the whole process to me as it had been a while since I had sold a property and a lot has changed in that time. Thank you Edwards
We were listened to regarding our valuation and the house was sold within a few days. Excellent service and friendly staff.
Edwards Estate Agents is rated 4.79 based on 174 reviews