Mountain Warehouse Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Mountain Warehouse

How would you rate Mountain Warehouse ?

"Ordered items at 06:30 am on the 30/11. Items due by 4/12. No communications from them, so when chased almost a week after ordering items which were in stock, I have been informed that they have only just been dispatched. Issue blamed high volume of orders. All that was required was an email to customers that a delay may be possible. Communication is key"
"On Cyber Monday after a very busy weekend the staff who served me were very helpful and friendly. They put themselves out to bring down the items I could not reach. The price was good and I will shop there again."
"I placed an order using my ipad and failed to make a note of the order number. When I didn't receive an email confirmation, I thought perhaps I might have made an error entering my email address when ordering. A couple of days later, I emailed Mountain Warehouse to ask if they could confirm receipt of order etc. received an email response from them within 24 hours at which time my order arrived. Very good value and excellent customer service."
"The online shopping was very easy and smiple to place an order with mountain warehouse. The product I bought from there was really good quality and great prices with extra 15% off."
"Bought sleeping bags in the sale and children's waterproof coats. All items in the sale for less than half price and I'm really impressed with the quick delivery and quality of items once they arrived! The children's jackets are excellent for the summer showers and the quality is great."
"Fantastic service!!!...the chairs we purchased are spot on"
"The staff were friendly and quick at the till"
Mountain Warehouse is rated 4.25 based on 8 reviews