Motorway Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Motorway

About Motorway: Motorway - the fast way to sell your car online.

motorway.co.uk

151 Wardour Street
London

Tell us how Motorway made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
customer service
"Easy-to-use and clear to understand site"
() - Posted 10 hours ago
"They will swamp you with emails and it is almost impossible to unsubscribe."
Hi there,

I’m Lauren, from Motorway’s customer support team. We try to email customers sparingly, in order to help guide them through the process of selling their car. I’m sorry you found these to come too often. We have taken your feedback onboard.

There is an unsubscribe link at the bottom of every marketing email we send. By clicking on this link, you’ll stop receiving emails from us. However, if you continue to have problems unsubscribing, you can email offers@motorway.co.uk.

Best wishes,

Lauren Taylor, Customer Support.
"simple, no trickery, lovely quick sale."
(Premium) - Posted 13 hours ago
"Prompt contact"
() - Posted 15 hours ago
"Car sold very quickly for a price that I was happy with. Positive experience all round for me."
(Premium) - Posted 1 day ago
"Excellent. I would highly recommend."
(Premium) - Posted 2 days ago
"Friendly fast service"
() - Posted 2 days ago
"Very quick on responding to my enquiry so well done on tha. Their enquiry form directed me to We Want Any Car but it was Money 4 Your Motor that turned up at my house who weren't exactly a pleasure to deal with."
() - Posted 2 days ago
"Really easy use to use. Well organised. Very pleased with the service and the price for the car Many thanks Corrinne"
(Premium) - Posted 3 days ago
"Easy to use, good service."
() - Posted 3 days ago
"Found the experience of selling my car very straight forward and I had a confirmed sale within hours of the car going up for sale and vehicle was collected a couple days later. A very easy, no hassle way of selling your car and the price I got was better than any other car buying service."
(Premium) - Posted 4 days ago
"Excellent service, hassle free and worth sacrificing a few quid for the effort of a private sale."
(Premium) - Posted 4 days ago
"Actually gave £1500 more than everyone else I tried for buying my car. Recommended"
(Premium) - Posted 4 days ago
"The service these guys gave was first class. I was kept informed throughout the process and I got more than I had been quoted from other sites for the car. Can't recommend them enough."
(Premium) - Posted 4 days ago
"Very simple process. Car picked up from home with no haggling needed and great customer service. Would use again."
() - Posted 4 days ago
"Everything worked very well."
() - Posted 4 days ago
"Very quick talk to a real person the internet experience was easy and trouble free my car was picked up at the time stated a call was made to pre warn me quick transaction of money into my bank account I would highly recommend this service thank you"
() - Posted 5 days ago
"A deal.is a deal. The price is the price, no-one said anything about the value of the car. I was told it was going to auction. You've got a really good deal there. Enjoy I want be using you again."
() - Posted 5 days ago
"Very helpful and managed to get a lot of quotes"
() - Posted 6 days ago
"Good selection but not all online buyers included and your partner Car Buying Group both offered one of the lowest prices but also offhand In their correspondence. Motorways customer service was on the other hand exemplary"
() - Posted 1 week ago