Motorway Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Motorway

About Motorway: The UK's #1 Comparison Site To Sell Your Car

Motorway is the UK's first comparison site for selling your car. It’s the smart, new way to sell any vehicle.

Compare prices from instant online car buyers and dealers. It’s easy to get up to £1,000 more in seconds.

motorway.co.uk

151 Wardour Street
London

Tell us how Motorway made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
customer service
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Absolutely brilliant service! It took just 3 days to sell my car at a great price way above webuyanycar! The buyer paid immediately and collected my car from home. Can’t recommend these guys enough."
"Very good service. Sold my car very easily"
"Excellent service, very quick sale, no hassle, no drama. I would really recommend any one to use this online service."
"The quote is a joke I'd never use them"
"Good service so far and efficient in finding a buyer."
"Really quick and easy way to sell my car on. Compared the prices for me and listed all the featured details (regarding fees, and amount of time until cash was received) that I needed to focus on - sold my car with no hassle. Really pleased and would use again!"
"Bettered price by a mile"
Thank you for your review.

We do not quite know what we did wrong from this review, but we would love to fix things if we can!

Please email us at offers@motorway.co.uk to explain any issues you had and we will do all we can to help.

Thanks, Lauren Taylor, Customer Support.
"I had my car for sale on Autotrader and there was no sign of it selling so I had a search around online and found Motorway. I filled in a few things online then got a very polite phone call from Gemma and we ran thought a few other bits. During the Whole process Gemma has been incredible at keeping me right up to date from the minute the car went live to the minute it sold with Motorway. I could not ask for a better service, thank you Gemma!!"
Hi Rufus,

Thank you for taking the time to review Motorway.

This is great feedback for our lovely Gemma! I will make sure this gets passed onto her.

Kind regards

Aftersales Manager
"easy to navigate site but prices low..how can a car with a market value of 800 be offered 100 scrap...not realistic"
Dear Pturbed,

Apologies your prices were not as expected. This sounds unusual as we do all we can to price cars accurately.

Please email us at offers@motorway.co.uk and we will do what we can to help.

Thanks, Lauren Taylor, Customer Support.
"Makes selling a car a lot easier."
"Polite,efficient, easy and professional. I would use the service again and will recommend. Thank you."
"gave me no values. wanted me to call a number . i have a very 2004 common car . not worth the time"
Dear David,

It seems we had problems pricing your car accurately. This can sometimes occur in very rare circumstances outside of our control.

Please email us at offers@motorway.co.uk and we will do all we can to help with an offer to buy your car.

Thanks, Lauren Taylor, Customer Support.
"Would definitely recommend Motorway to anyone. They sold my car within 2 days for the full amount. Nothing was too much trouble for Beth and she kept in contact with me the whole time and answer my any questions I had promptly"
Hi Pete & Kim,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us!

I will make sure the great feedback is passed onto Beth.

Many thanks

Aftersales Manager
"Professional and efficient service"
"Poor customer service. Was told I was gonna get a call back twice!! But still didn’t get one!! Awful service!"
Dear John,

Apologies for the lack of a call back. We would like to look into this for you.

Please email us at offers@motorway.co.uk and we will do all we can to help.

Thanks, Lauren Taylor, Customer Support.
"Found the site really easy to use and no hassle of having to take the car anywhere to be inspected. Got a decent price and no haggling so it all went through easy. Would definitely recommend and use again. 5 stars"
"I sold my car via Motorway as they provided comparative prices for my Mercedes all in one place. The service I then received from The Carbuying Group was straightforward and stuck roughly to the original quote. This coupled with free collection made for an excellent offering."
"I was told my car was sold by Motorway and offered £1000 more than a local car dealer. The buyer of my car never contacted me and despite Motorway trying to get hold of them they never did. I of course had told the local car dealer I didn’t want to sell my car to them. They also talk about main dealers and dealerships when they are trying to get you to go with them. In my experience the people they sell to are not main dealers or dealerships but just small car garages. A really poor service and not offered any compensation for the fact they didn’t deliver what they said they would."
Hi,

Thank you for your review. I was really sad to see that we did not meet your expectations on this occasion.

We work with a number of independent and franchised dealerships around the U.K. and as this feedback is slightly unusual, we would really like to get to the bottom of it and help as much as we can.

If you would like to email aftersales@motorway.co.uk and I can look into this for you.

Many thanks

Aftersales manager
"100% satisfaction"
"Excellent service. They did Everything for me. Easy and quick. What they said they would pay in the phone they did. Highly recommended"
Motorway is rated 4.62 based on 1,022 reviews