Motorway Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Motorway

About Motorway: Motorway - the fast way to sell your car online.

motorway.co.uk

Henry Wood House
2 Riding House Street

How would you rate Motorway?

Anita Powell
Verified Buyer
"I was told that you do not go “in high on a price” then reduce prior to sale. You go in on the lower but realistic price and when a price is agreed there is no bartering or reducing in price. (Unless of course I wasn’t being truthful in the condition) It wouldn’t go down but could go up! The price offered was much lower than competitors as I spent a long time on the phone giving a honest account of the condition. The sales person told me good news! The managers had agreed on the price he quoted me. I accepted it because of the bodywork. This car was under 2 years old, under 4,000 miles fully maintained by the dealership but with bumps and scrapes. I chose going with you as it would be far less stressful and convenient but realised this would come at a lower price. As I was between a bereavement and a funeral this was the easier option. But of course I was offered £400 less on collection due to the condition. Because it would cost you that on repairs ?! On the day I was asked to photograph the car, ring the office to get the WhatsApp number to send the pictures, then I had to speak to be office to barter on the £400 reduction. Less stress ? More convenient? More realistic and acceptable pricing? no bartering? Less time consuming? Wrong. Would I use you again? Recommend your services? NO"
(Hyundai) - Posted 11 hours ago
"The representative arrived an hour late. Initially we were told they would come between 9-5, and progressively during the day the story changed to 9-6. The initial quotation was 20% higher than the final price, despite the fact that we have not hidden anything when we requested a quote. The initial quote changed to 10% below the initial quote, at which point we accepted it, and then when they eventually arrived, more than a hour late, the quote dropped another 10%. The car had no obvious failures, dents, etc. Or mechanical faults. So my recommendation would be not to touch this company with a 10 foot pole. In my opinion, they did not behave reputable and I certainly will never do business with them again, or recommend them to my friends."
(Fiat) - Posted 2 days ago
"Very straightforward process, gave a good price compared to other similar companies, regular contact leading up to and during collection, turned up when they said they would, didn't haggle the agreed price and paid before the car left my drive. Great service all round."
(Ford) - Posted 3 days ago
"Really helpful and accurate information. Sold my car for exactly what I wanted. Cannot recommend enough"
(Peugeot) - Posted 4 days ago
Vasileios Tsardidis
Verified Buyer
"i had the best options i could find on line"
(Kia) - Posted 5 days ago
"They did exactly as they said they would in their adverts. Payed a fair price for my car and Did not try to drop the price when they came to pick it up. Staff were really helpful. All done within 2 days. Highly recommend this company."
(Suzuki) - Posted 1 week ago
Trevor Humphreys
Verified Buyer
"they did a very good job once they arrived here, but the day before when they didn't even turn up no phone call to let us know, people had sat in waiting all day."
(Kia) - Posted 1 week ago
Richard Westcott
Verified Buyer
"Gave a outline of companies prepared make and offer with suggested amounts."
(Land Rover) - Posted 1 week ago
"fast response, good price for vehicle - excellent service !!!!"
"Took all the stress of selling my car away. Quick , easy and no pressure . Very helpful would defiantly use again and recommend to others ."
(Citroen) - Posted 1 week ago
"Quick, easy, good service if you want to sell your unwanted car."
(Mitsubishi) - Posted 1 week ago
"The best service and payment was done quick as promised too."
(Peugeot) - Posted 1 week ago
Sam Mcewan
Verified Buyer
"compared to other buyers the price agreed on phone was price i received"
(Citroen) - Posted 1 week ago
"Peter was very helpful, and talked me through every step of the process. Would definitely recommend"
(Ford) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Robert Todd
Verified Buyer
"Frazier at Guildford was very knowledgeable and handled the sale very well. All docs sorted and cash paid direct as advertised. Thank you for good quality service"
(Mercedes) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Sally Woodall
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, far better than anyone else in the market, everyone was very clear, gave a realistic and fair valuation agreed to come to our house as we have just had a little baby. No haggling or chipping away of an agreed price, Professional and courteous, all paperwork completed and money transferred within 1 hour. You did exactly what you said you would well done! I would absolutely recommend your business to everyone"
(Audi) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"I had very bad experience with two of the famous names dealing with second hand cars. They called me for a valuation and offered 60% of the price quoted by them on Internet. Motorway offered me a fair value for my car without any haggle. Service was so stress free as they came home to collect car, completed their checking in 5 minutes and transferred money in my account in only couple of minutes. Very professional in their dealings with me."
(Fiat) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Ronnie Arlen
Verified Buyer
"you were very helpful used car buying group went like clockwork"
(Peugeot) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Harry Dooner
Verified Buyer
"Excellent communication, and the way in which they dealt with the procedure made the experience pain free. When I next choose to get rid of a car I will certainly be using this company! 5*'s all round. Cheers!"
(Vauxhall) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Carlos Barros
Verified Buyer
"I never expect the internet service is better than personal experience But it is Reliable Clear and trustfully I recommend"
(SEAT) - Posted 3 weeks ago