Motorway Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Motorway

About Motorway: Motorway - the fast way to sell your car online.

motorway.co.uk

151 Wardour Street
London

Tell us how Motorway made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
customer service
"Very easy to use and love the comparing system.. keep up the good work"
"Easy to use website with clear information, made picking the right offer easier."
"I found the company I sold my car to on motorway and it has made my life SO much easier! I'd highly recommend using this site to find the right place to sell your car. I was super stressed out with the situation I was in and Motorway helped ease that stress by a massive margin, thank you!"
"Wow - works so quickly. Received instant offers and was able to make an informed decision, who to sell to, based on the extensive feedback available on the Motorway site. Felt I obtained a good price, because Motorway provided a good selection of buyers to choose from and I could quickly compare their offers and see who offered free collection, etc."
"Some quotes were unrealistically low"
"Very good service"
"If it wasn't for motorway wouldn't have found the car buying group"
"Everything went smoothly and the garage who purchased the car paid the price negotiated with Motorway with no quibbling. The price paid was way in excess of those quoted by other sites."
"Quick & easy. Got price expected and more than offered elsewhere."
"Excellent way to get an idea of price and a range of companies to value your car. I don't think the companies should be allowed to state that the price will be final price and then lower the price but understand this is not motorways issue ."
"It’s a good website to have a overview price."
"First class service and really happy with the result."
"4 stars because I had to rearrange pick up due to their truck having a mechanical issue on the first arranged date so wa a bit sceptical for the next pick up date. However the truck showed up & although I left my mum to deal with the sale due to me traveling out of London on the date everything went smoothly & literally only took around 10 minutes once the truck arrived . The driver was friendly & polite to my mum as well as very helpful & knowledgable as to what he was doing. I recommended this company to a friend who also needed this service on the same day"
"Waste of time. I submitted all details, photos etc as instructed and received confirmation (two) that I would receive an offer within 48 hours. Nothing, a week later. I subsequently used “Best Car Buyer” instead and everything was concluded (including money in my account, for the agreed offer) within 48 hours."
Firstly, congratulations on a successful sale with our partner car buyer Best Car Buyer, however I’m sorry to hear about your disappointment with our Premium Service. We do aim to get offers within 48 hours and pride ourselves on finding higher prices through our dealer network than with online car buying routes within that time period. In the majority of cases we do get offers fast within a couple of days - we are aligned with our customers in wanting to get a fast sale every time. It appears we fell short here, so please accept our apologies. Given a bit more time, we may have been able to find a buyer, but sadly we were too late this instance.. I do hope you can give us another try in the future. We do all we can to satisfy our customers, so I’m really sad we fell short here. I will look into it. Thanks again for using us, and sorry. Kind regards, Alex Buttle, Director.
"Selling the car bit was quick getting the money for the car was another thing. Car was taken to a large Vw dealership still awaiting payment. 5 days later. Yup I know it was the weekend. But most people pay when they pick up the car. Theory is watch who you sell to."
(Premium) - Posted 1 week ago
Dear Karen, sorry to hear you were unhappy with the payment. The money should now be with you today (Monday). As it was the weekend, it appears to have caused a small delay. This is unusual and we will look into it. In the meantime, please do call us on 01444 620 630 if you require further assistance and we will be happy to help you. Kind regards, Alex Buttle, Director.
"Excellent service - collection of vehicle within agreed timescale & payment received within minutes of being sent. Highly recommended & would use again."
"Excellent service. Would definitely use again. Highly recommend"
"gave swift responses to my request for a valuation of my car."
"quick, easy and good price"
"a great help in finding me the best price - I wasn't even aware of 'cartakeback' before I used Motorway."
Motorway is rated 4.69 based on 808 reviews