Motorway Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Motorway

About Motorway: Motorway - the fast way to sell your car online.

motorway.co.uk

151 Wardour Street
London

Own Driver, Courier

How would you rate Motorway ?

"Gave a good selection of prices from different buyers, but didnt include webuyanycar?"
"There are a lot of internet firms who offer to buy your car often making inflated opening bids. Motorway help to cut through the flannel and by going to the best operators cut out some very discouraging exchanges."
"Whole experience excellent. Got a price I was happy with and the dealer stuck to it. No messing about or delays. Overall would definitely recommend this service"
(Premium) - Posted 1 day ago
"Pointed me in the right direction, even though disappointed with final price."
"This was a quick and efficient way of disposing of my old car. The driver who collected was helpful and true to his word despite finding access to our driveway difficult - we live 'out in the sticks'. Would recommend. Also my friend commented that she would have earned more by disposing of her car thro' Motorway than she was paid as part of her supposedly advantageous px deal. Thank you"
"Excellent and quick service for anyone wanting to scrap there car with very competitive prices."
"Very easy and quick to use. The buyer I used from them was excellent.Would recommend as a painless way to sell your car."
"Very happy with the service being offered. Recieved an offer from a company who increased the offer when I contacted them. Picked up the car no hassle and made the transaction before they left. Very happy as sold the car quick and easily for a much better price than we buy any car."
"the value was £1000 below that which 2 reliable garages quoted for my top of the range car"
"Did a great job sourcing a buyer for my car. Didn't send annoying junk mails and were straight to the point."
"Neil Woodward Stoke on Trent. Sold my Audi S3 so quickly by Motorway I would like to say a Big thanks you to Russel knight for selling my Audi S3 professional and polite. { PS I would recommend them to any of my friends and family Thanks again Neil.."
"Very professional service. Quick and responsive in securing a quality buyer. Selling is seamless and you ‘get the full selling price agreed’. Paid off finance company direct and balance monies paid into my account. Great service and will definitely use them again. 5 stars"
(Premium) - Posted 5 days ago
"Surprisingly quick and easy way of selling my Audi A6 Avant biTurbo. I received a lot more than other on line sellers and within 48 hours my car was gone. The money was transferred into my account before I handed over the keys. If I advertised and sold it myself i would have received perhaps only 4-5% more but would have taken much longer. Doing it this way was hassle free and so fast. I honestly can’t see the point in selling a car any other way. Would definitely use again."
(Premium) - Posted 5 days ago
"A good service fast and efficient"
"Friendly honest and users are treated with respect. Us motorists know that when using these type of sites, in most cases, you get the sense 'they' think they are doing 'you' a favor in taking your car. In some cases they even try to charge for that... !!! Not so with Motorway, they are courteous and do exactly what they say they'll do. No hidden fees and cash up front. Use them, they deserve our loyalty."
"Excellent from start to finish , thankyou."
"Great comparison site. Easy to navigate and clear evaluations."
"Overall good service. Plenty of prices to compare"
"Very easy to use and great comparison site"
"Good customer service and fast repsonse"
Motorway is rated 4.69 based on 626 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!