Motorway Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Motorway

About Motorway: The UK's #1 Comparison Site To Sell Your Car

Motorway is the UK's first comparison site for selling your car. It’s the smart, new way to sell any vehicle.

Compare prices from instant online car buyers and dealers. It’s easy to get up to £1,000 more in seconds.

motorway.co.uk

151 Wardour Street
London

Tell us how Motorway made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
customer service
"Fast and straightforward"
"Very knowledgable, efficient and charming Explained process very clearly from initial papaerwork requirements to how payment is made Whole process took only a few day Car was collected exactly when arranged. Can’t fault them"
"Efficient,no nonsense process conducted with courtesy."
"We used The Car Buying Group and found them easy to deal with and fair."
"Since im new to UK and looking for a easy way to sell my car, i have to give Motorway top remarks, Agents like Rob is what makes the difference from other companies that are out in the markets currently..Top marks to Rob and the team."
"Great way to see all the options for me when I needed to sell our off road car. It saved so much time looking at all the individual options. We found the best company straight away and the car was sold and taken away within 24 hours. Thank you."
"Seamless and perfect timing"
"Excellent customer service. Organised paperwork for DVLA. Picked up car as arranged. Fair price for old car, better than local scrap dealers. Only problem has been trying to print off Scrap Notice, but unlikely to need that as DVLA has been sent relevant VSC document."
"You doing very well job thanks"
"Great service from the first approach on the website to completion of the final sale. Rob guided me from the start and achieved £700 more than I had been offered by WBAC.com. He advised on the photographs of the car and was always available at the end of the phone. The pick up and transmission of funds went without a hitch and I could not have been more pleased with the service. I would recommend to all!"
"Fantastic company - make car selling a pleasure Andy in the office at TCBG was superb he kept me informed and upto speed from start to finnish I WOULD highly recommended this company (already haveto family friend)"
"Very friendly, no pressure to sell. They sourced the best price for my Mercedes. Far better than other popular car buying websites. Hassle free process. Would definitely use them again to sell a car."
"I found Motorway to be very professional. Selling my car was very easy and the procedure was just as stated on there website. Highly recommended."
"It was a very quick and very easy process. I chose one of the offers, received a telephone call soon after and described the car. A rep came a couple of days later and confirmed that I'd given an accurate description. The agreed amount of money was paid into my bank within a quarter of an hour. I passed the keys over and the rep left. It's as easy as that. It took less than two days."
"Matthew went the extra mile staying late to load up the details and pictures to help me sell my Land Rover. Within 24 hours I had an offer from a main dealer at the top end of the valuation estimate. Simple process. Motorway reach out to good reliable partners to secure a great trade offer for your vehicle likely to beat any part-ex. I’ll use them again."
"Fantastic service, so easy to arrange pickup. Payment made on same day, driver friendly and professional. Would recommend this service."
"Excellent sevice, great communication. Would definitely recommend Motorway."
"Perfect service, very helpful, no fuss very nice person who collected my car made it all so easy I would definitely recommend your service"
"Good service all round, decent price for my vehicle on its last leg. Very good communication from the initial inquiry to the collection event, I would definitely use you again."
"Simple easy fast, would definitely deal with this company again, exalent"
Motorway is rated 4.65 based on 950 reviews