Motorway Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Motorway

About Motorway: The UK's #1 Comparison Site To Sell Your Car

Motorway is the UK's first comparison site for selling your car. It’s the smart, new way to sell any vehicle.

Compare prices from instant online car buyers and dealers. It’s easy to get up to £1,000 more in seconds.

motorway.co.uk

151 Wardour Street
London

Tell us how Motorway made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
customer service
"good service with a good sales team but would be better if the end to end time was reduced ie time from accepting there offer to the car being collected is to long"
"good service and good price given but would be better if it was fast between offer and collection"
"I received a good service."
Hi there!

Thanks for taking the time to review us! We aim to make the process of selling your car as easy as possible, and it’s great to hear you were pleased with our service. We’re looking to improve every day, so if there’s anything we could have done to have earned a 5-star rating, do let us know.

Lauren Taylor, Customer Support
"they were very easy to deal with straight forward and uncomplicated. only 2 things to watch out for when you book you appointment as you accept their offer do not go back and decline the offer if they ask you too, as they ask you as they take money off your next offer before they come and look . The offer they made was fair they need to make some money and means you do not have to deal with time wasters ? secondly they pay into your bank right away which is great ? there is an ADMIN fee to take into account that is taken off your price of£65 leave vehicle parked on road as can take some time to collect otherwise would really recommend ."
"Efficient and business like. Kept their word and very upfront. Depending on the situation would recommend."
Hi there!

Thanks for taking the time to review us! We aim to make the process of selling your car as easy as possible, and it’s great to hear you were pleased with our service. We’re looking to improve every day, so if there’s anything we could have done to have earned a 5-star rating, do let us know!

Lauren Taylor, Customer Support
"Collection of car etc was perfect. The people involved in the process were perfect. However, I was offered a higher figure on the system which was significantly downgraded afterwards. This left me with a bad taste in my mouth."
Hi Christina,

Thanks for taking the time to review us. I'm sorry you were disappointed with the final price you received for your car.

We take pricing very seriously at Motorway and recently launched TruePrice to ensure sellers like yourself don’t get caught out with price chipping on the day of the sale.

As a comparison website we don’t buy the cars ourselves, our only aim is to help you find the best possible price for your car by allowing you to compare offers from leading instant online car buyers.

Lauren Taylor, Customer Support
"Very professional, answered all the questions I had."
(Premium) - Posted 2 months ago
"Easy-to-use and clear to understand site"
() - Posted 2 months ago
"Actually gave £1500 more than everyone else I tried for buying my car. Recommended"
(Premium) - Posted 2 months ago
"Good selection but not all online buyers included and your partner Car Buying Group both offered one of the lowest prices but also offhand In their correspondence. Motorways customer service was on the other hand exemplary"
"Helpful"
() - Posted 2 months ago
"Easy and Simple Service"
() - Posted 2 months ago
"Service was good, kept me up to date with progress."
() - Posted 2 months ago
"Very impressed we received exactly what we were quoted unlike some car buying companies who knock money off for every little thing possible. Will use again"
() - Posted 2 months ago
"Accurate guide prices for a number of potential buyers. I was unsure how to add additional details about my car, such as previous drivers, which would have affected the price."
() - Posted 2 months ago
"Great choice of various car buying companies."
"Some quotes were unrealistically low"
"Very good service"
"It’s a good website to have a overview price."
"4 stars because I had to rearrange pick up due to their truck having a mechanical issue on the first arranged date so wa a bit sceptical for the next pick up date. However the truck showed up & although I left my mum to deal with the sale due to me traveling out of London on the date everything went smoothly & literally only took around 10 minutes once the truck arrived . The driver was friendly & polite to my mum as well as very helpful & knowledgable as to what he was doing. I recommended this company to a friend who also needed this service on the same day"
Motorway is rated 4.66 based on 947 reviews