Motorway Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Motorway

About Motorway: The UK's #1 Comparison Site To Sell Your Car

Motorway is the UK's first comparison site for selling your car. It’s the smart, new way to sell any vehicle.

Compare prices from instant online car buyers and dealers. It’s easy to get up to £1,000 more in seconds.

motorway.co.uk

151 Wardour Street
London

Tell us how Motorway made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
customer service
"Selling the car bit was quick getting the money for the car was another thing. Car was taken to a large Vw dealership still awaiting payment. 5 days later. Yup I know it was the weekend. But most people pay when they pick up the car. Theory is watch who you sell to."
(Premium) - Posted 3 months ago
Dear Karen, sorry to hear you were unhappy with the payment. The money should now be with you today (Monday). As it was the weekend, it appears to have caused a small delay. This is unusual and we will look into it. In the meantime, please do call us on 01444 620 630 if you require further assistance and we will be happy to help you. Kind regards, Alex Buttle, Director.
"Resn I sell my because I want move out uk"
"I was pleased to get a review"
"On the phone I was guaranteed £120, which was £30 less the than the 'other' company, but the agent said that that firm would take off at least £50 in admin etc, and again guaranteed me £120. When I took the car in the most they would give me was £50, I would have been better off going to the other company."
Hi Alexander. I'm sorry to hear that you received a lower price than you were quoted over the phone by one of our car buying partners. If you are guaranteed a price over the phone that is the price you should receive, unless the car is in a different condition or specification than you have described it as. To resolve this issue please contact the car buying partner that you sold the car with. Thanks, Lauren @ Motorway.
Motorway is rated 4.66 based on 946 reviews