Motorway Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Motorway

About Motorway: The comparison site to sell your car.

Motorway is the UK's first comparison site for selling your car. It’s the smart, new way to sell any vehicle.

Compare prices from instant online car buyers and dealers. It’s easy to get up to £1,000 more in seconds.

motorway.co.uk

Motorway
2nd Floor, Tennyson House,
159-165 Great Portland Street,

Tell us how Motorway made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
customer service
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Absolutely brilliant service! It took just 3 days to sell my car at a great price way above webuyanycar! The buyer paid immediately and collected my car from home. Can’t recommend these guys enough."
"Great way to sell your car if you only want scrap value for your car. Tried twice gave up sold to Evans Halshaw for FIVE times the amount motorway .co.UK offered"
Dear customer,

Sorry you were unhappy with your prices from Motorway.

Offering a price comparison service, we do all we can to find the highest prices possible, but it sounds like our partners were unable to meet your price expectations in this instance. Often we do beat competitor prices.

Please email us at offers@motorway.co.uk if you require more assistance. We may be able to find you a better offer.

Kind regards, Lauren Taylor, Customer Support.
"Selling the car bit was quick getting the money for the car was another thing. Car was taken to a large Vw dealership still awaiting payment. 5 days later. Yup I know it was the weekend. But most people pay when they pick up the car. Theory is watch who you sell to."
(Premium) - Posted 9 months ago
Dear Karen, sorry to hear you were unhappy with the payment. The money should now be with you today (Monday). As it was the weekend, it appears to have caused a small delay. This is unusual and we will look into it. In the meantime, please do call us on 01444 620 630 if you require further assistance and we will be happy to help you. Kind regards, Alex Buttle, Director.
"Resn I sell my because I want move out uk"
"I was pleased to get a review"
"On the phone I was guaranteed £120, which was £30 less the than the 'other' company, but the agent said that that firm would take off at least £50 in admin etc, and again guaranteed me £120. When I took the car in the most they would give me was £50, I would have been better off going to the other company."
Hi Alexander. I'm sorry to hear that you received a lower price than you were quoted over the phone by one of our car buying partners. If you are guaranteed a price over the phone that is the price you should receive, unless the car is in a different condition or specification than you have described it as. To resolve this issue please contact the car buying partner that you sold the car with. Thanks, Lauren @ Motorway.
Motorway is rated 4.59 based on 1,065 reviews