Motorway Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Motorway

About Motorway: The UK's #1 Comparison Site To Sell Your Car

Motorway is the UK's first comparison site for selling your car. It’s the smart, new way to sell any vehicle.

Compare prices from instant online car buyers and dealers. It’s easy to get up to £1,000 more in seconds.

motorway.co.uk

151 Wardour Street
London

Tell us how Motorway made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
customer service
"Very professional and easy to use service. Transaction was very quick. Would definitely recommend. Thank you"
(Premium) - Posted 3 months ago
"Polite efficient customer service and payment."
(Premium) - Posted 3 months ago
"Motorway did not have a buyer at the time but pass the details on to the buying group which is a trade partner of there’s, Which purchased my car, so thanks to motorway for there refural. Will use both companies again, and recommend to friends."
() - Posted 3 months ago
"Very professional, answered all the questions I had."
(Premium) - Posted 3 months ago
"Brilliant experience. So easy from start to finish and the staff were most helpful all the way through to the end."
() - Posted 3 months ago
"All the best prices all in one place!"
() - Posted 3 months ago
"Excellent service - Paul was superb; very professional and couldn’t be more helpful. Recommended!"
() - Posted 3 months ago
"Very quick and easy to use. No hidden tricks. And I would use again."
() - Posted 3 months ago
"Excellent, I would say I was very pleased with everything, I personally appreciated their service."
() - Posted 3 months ago
"Staff were polite and kept their word unlike some other organisations offering the same service."
() - Posted 3 months ago
"A pleasure to do business with, totally efficient from start to finish"
(Premium) - Posted 3 months ago
"Fantastic people so helpful sold my car in a week and got price I wanted highly recommend you"
(Premium) - Posted 3 months ago
"This is a very good user-friendly site to use and if needed again I would most definitely use again and recommend to my friends."
() - Posted 3 months ago
"Easy-to-use and clear to understand site"
() - Posted 3 months ago
"They will swamp you with emails and it is almost impossible to unsubscribe."
Hi there,

I’m Lauren, from Motorway’s customer support team. We try to email customers sparingly, in order to help guide them through the process of selling their car. I’m sorry you found these to come too often. We have taken your feedback onboard.

There is an unsubscribe link at the bottom of every marketing email we send. By clicking on this link, you’ll stop receiving emails from us. However, if you continue to have problems unsubscribing, you can email offers@motorway.co.uk.

Best wishes,

Lauren Taylor, Customer Support.
"simple, no trickery, lovely quick sale."
"Prompt contact"
() - Posted 3 months ago
"Car sold very quickly for a price that I was happy with. Positive experience all round for me."
(Premium) - Posted 3 months ago
"Excellent. I would highly recommend."
"Friendly fast service"