Motorway Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Motorway

About Motorway: The UK's #1 Comparison Site To Sell Your Car

Motorway is the UK's first comparison site for selling your car. It’s the smart, new way to sell any vehicle.

Compare prices from instant online car buyers and dealers. It’s easy to get up to £1,000 more in seconds.

motorway.co.uk

151 Wardour Street
London

Tell us how Motorway made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
customer service
"Car sold very quickly for a price that I was happy with. Positive experience all round for me."
(Premium) - Posted 2 months ago
"Excellent. I would highly recommend."
"Friendly fast service"
() - Posted 2 months ago
"Very quick on responding to my enquiry so well done on tha. Their enquiry form directed me to We Want Any Car but it was Money 4 Your Motor that turned up at my house who weren't exactly a pleasure to deal with."
() - Posted 2 months ago
"Really easy use to use. Well organised. Very pleased with the service and the price for the car Many thanks Corrinne"
(Premium) - Posted 2 months ago
"Easy to use, good service."
() - Posted 2 months ago
"Found the experience of selling my car very straight forward and I had a confirmed sale within hours of the car going up for sale and vehicle was collected a couple days later. A very easy, no hassle way of selling your car and the price I got was better than any other car buying service."
(Premium) - Posted 2 months ago
"Excellent service, hassle free and worth sacrificing a few quid for the effort of a private sale."
(Premium) - Posted 2 months ago
"Actually gave £1500 more than everyone else I tried for buying my car. Recommended"
(Premium) - Posted 2 months ago
"The service these guys gave was first class. I was kept informed throughout the process and I got more than I had been quoted from other sites for the car. Can't recommend them enough."
(Premium) - Posted 2 months ago
"Very simple process. Car picked up from home with no haggling needed and great customer service. Would use again."
() - Posted 2 months ago
"Everything worked very well."
() - Posted 2 months ago
"Very quick talk to a real person the internet experience was easy and trouble free my car was picked up at the time stated a call was made to pre warn me quick transaction of money into my bank account I would highly recommend this service thank you"
() - Posted 2 months ago
"A deal.is a deal. The price is the price, no-one said anything about the value of the car. I was told it was going to auction. You've got a really good deal there. Enjoy I want be using you again."
Hi Tracey,

I’m sorry to hear you were disappointed with the price you received for your car - we’re really disappointed to see a score this low.

We take pricing very seriously at Motorway and recently launched TruePrice to ensure sellers like yourself don’t get caught out with price chipping on the day of the sale.

As a comparison website we don’t buy the cars ourselves, our only aim is to help you find the best possible price for your car by allowing you to compare offers from leading instant online car buyers.

Again, I’m sorry you were disappointed with the final amount you received for you car.

Kind regards,
Lauren Taylor, Customer Support
"Very helpful and managed to get a lot of quotes"
() - Posted 2 months ago
"Good selection but not all online buyers included and your partner Car Buying Group both offered one of the lowest prices but also offhand In their correspondence. Motorways customer service was on the other hand exemplary"
"Helpful"
"Quick and easy service"
() - Posted 2 months ago
"Contacted Motorway who gave me a good camparison of car buyers. They then came back to me to state that more may be available from certain buyers. Followed the lead and they did indeed offer me more, took the offer and all went very smoothly! Thanks Motorway :)"
() - Posted 2 months ago
"Very useful site. Made me a few hundred extra pounds as otherwise I would have just gone to we buy any car as that is what is best known."
Motorway is rated 4.65 based on 944 reviews