Motorway Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Motorway

About Motorway: The UK's #1 Comparison Site To Sell Your Car

Motorway is the UK's first comparison site for selling your car. It’s the smart, new way to sell any vehicle.

Compare prices from instant online car buyers and dealers. It’s easy to get up to £1,000 more in seconds.

motorway.co.uk

151 Wardour Street
London

Tell us how Motorway made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
customer service
"Very good company to deal with. The communication was excellent and I knew what was happening and when people would call or arrive. Money transfer was swift. A positive experience all round."
"I am happy with the motorway because I got the money at the same time"
"Exslant service and very Curtis Thanks again Brian Hill"
(Premium) - Posted 1 month ago
"Motorway provided a good overview of quotes for my car. Website is clear and easy to use - saved me a lot of time."
"Very Professional company, would definitely recommend to my friends and family. Brilliant experience. thank you Motorway. Robert."
(Premium) - Posted 2 months ago
"Very useful service. Enabled me to get a good deal from the car buying group"
() - Posted 2 months ago
"First class service I will highly recommend to friends, family & business associates. From the first email to phone call, I got an excellent service and car sold and was away in 2 x days. Cannot praise this company enough."
(Premium) - Posted 2 months ago
"With my slight knowledge I am very.impressed with Motorway"
() - Posted 2 months ago
"Very professional and easy to use service. Transaction was very quick. Would definitely recommend. Thank you"
(Premium) - Posted 2 months ago
"Polite efficient customer service and payment."
(Premium) - Posted 2 months ago
"Motorway did not have a buyer at the time but pass the details on to the buying group which is a trade partner of there’s, Which purchased my car, so thanks to motorway for there refural. Will use both companies again, and recommend to friends."
() - Posted 2 months ago
"Very professional, answered all the questions I had."
(Premium) - Posted 2 months ago
"Brilliant experience. So easy from start to finish and the staff were most helpful all the way through to the end."
() - Posted 2 months ago
"All the best prices all in one place!"
() - Posted 2 months ago
"Excellent service - Paul was superb; very professional and couldn’t be more helpful. Recommended!"
() - Posted 2 months ago
"Very quick and easy to use. No hidden tricks. And I would use again."
() - Posted 2 months ago
"Excellent, I would say I was very pleased with everything, I personally appreciated their service."
() - Posted 2 months ago
"Staff were polite and kept their word unlike some other organisations offering the same service."
() - Posted 2 months ago
"A pleasure to do business with, totally efficient from start to finish"
(Premium) - Posted 2 months ago
"Fantastic people so helpful sold my car in a week and got price I wanted highly recommend you"
Motorway is rated 4.66 based on 949 reviews