Motorway Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Motorway

About Motorway: The UK's #1 Comparison Site To Sell Your Car

Motorway is the UK's first comparison site for selling your car. It’s the smart, new way to sell any vehicle.

Compare prices from instant online car buyers and dealers. It’s easy to get up to £1,000 more in seconds.

motorway.co.uk

151 Wardour Street
London

Tell us how Motorway made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
customer service
"Gave good ideas on price. Plenty to choose from. Would use again and recommend"
"Efficient and business like. Kept their word and very upfront. Depending on the situation would recommend."
Hi there!

Thanks for taking the time to review us! We aim to make the process of selling your car as easy as possible, and it’s great to hear you were pleased with our service. We’re looking to improve every day, so if there’s anything we could have done to have earned a 5-star rating, do let us know!

Lauren Taylor, Customer Support
"Was done very quick good service"
Hi Keith,

Thanks for taking the time to review us- I'm glad you were happy with our service.

All the best,

Lauren Taylor, Customer Service.
"No thanks feedback x"
"I am quite happy to say Motorway is on top their endeavour to help car owners."
"No hassle and a decent price."
"Only offer a quarter price to webuyanycar.com"
"Absolutely brilliant service! It took just 3 days to sell my car at a great price way above webuyanycar! The buyer paid immediately and collected my car from home. Can’t recommend these guys enough."
"Very professional friendly service"
"Collection of car etc was perfect. The people involved in the process were perfect. However, I was offered a higher figure on the system which was significantly downgraded afterwards. This left me with a bad taste in my mouth."
Hi Christina,

Thanks for taking the time to review us. I'm sorry you were disappointed with the final price you received for your car.

We take pricing very seriously at Motorway and recently launched TruePrice to ensure sellers like yourself don’t get caught out with price chipping on the day of the sale.

As a comparison website we don’t buy the cars ourselves, our only aim is to help you find the best possible price for your car by allowing you to compare offers from leading instant online car buyers.

Lauren Taylor, Customer Support
"Danny was very helpful and the whole process was straightforward. You paid me what you said you would without any hassle. The money was in the bank before the driver left. Thank you for making it easy."
"When I contacted yourselves it was with some doubt as to how it would work but I am very pleased to say, the process was explained to me very well and I was helped all the way from the start to the finish including the collection and payment of the money."
"Excellent communication would recommend"
"Great service. Got them best price for my car and it was done easily and quickly !"
"The team at Motorway were faultless! They were super quick at getting us a great price for our vehicle and the transaction with the buyer couldn’t have been easier I highly recommend Motorway and thank the team for doing all the hard work on our behalf I chose to use Motorway based on the reviews that I read, and I am pleased that they lived up to expectation."
"Excellent customer service, fast response to enquiry, friendly pick up and fast money transaction, definitely recommend."
"Quick delivery. Items well taken care for."
"Because traffic flow quicker"
"No pressure and good to work with price was what we agreed on the phone"
"Thanks to Russell Knight for sorting out my queries! Everything was dealt professionally. This is a company which appreciate and listen to customer. I totally would recommend it to anyone."
Motorway is rated 4.66 based on 949 reviews