Motorway Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
customer service
Read Motorway Reviews

About Motorway:

The comparison site to sell your car.

Motorway is the UK's first comparison site for selling your car. It’s the smart, new way to sell any vehicle.

Compare prices from instant online car buyers and dealers. It’s easy to get up to £1,000 more in seconds.

motorway.co.uk

Motorway
2nd Floor, Tennyson House,
159-165 Great Portland Street,

Tell us how Motorway made you happy
Great site, easy to navigate fantastic results. I couldn't be more happy.
Valued the car (via the reg No.) £8k plus then offered £7k because it wasn’t a ‘high spec model’ with heated seats etc. Heated seats?? It was a 10 month old Toyota Aygo🤣 False promises and loads of excuses!
I tried the usual sites (we buy any car / we want any car and other dealers) and they didn't come close to the service offered by Motorway. From tasing a sales request in the afternoon within just a few hours they had sold my car and at full value. So easy, so Painless. Would highly recommend to anyone over and above the usual players!
Excellent, beating the competition by miles in terms of service, money offered, communication and professionalism. Would recommend.
Sold my car Via Motorway, great service was able to sell my Skoda for a fair price, I would recommend them for a quick sale and professional service.
I sold my car I 30 without any hitches. Mathew was very helpful.
Very good service. Sold my car very easily
Excellent service, very quick sale, no hassle, no drama. I would really recommend any one to use this online service.
What a load of tosh.
The quote is a joke I'd never use them
Dear Chris,

Sorry you were unhappy with your prices from Motorway.

Offering a price comparison service, we do all we can to find the highest prices possible, but it sounds like our partners were unable to meet your price expectations in this instance.

Please email us at offers@motorway.co.uk if you require more assistance.

Kind regards, Lauren Taylor, Customer Support.

Good service so far and efficient in finding a buyer.
Really quick and easy way to sell my car on. Compared the prices for me and listed all the featured details (regarding fees, and amount of time until cash was received) that I needed to focus on - sold my car with no hassle. Really pleased and would use again!
Bettered price by a mile
Thank you for your review.

We do not quite know what we did wrong from this review, but we would love to fix things if we can!

Please email us at offers@motorway.co.uk to explain any issues you had and we will do all we can to help.

Thanks, Lauren Taylor, Customer Support.
I had my car for sale on Autotrader and there was no sign of it selling so I had a search around online and found Motorway. I filled in a few things online then got a very polite phone call from Gemma and we ran thought a few other bits. During the Whole process Gemma has been incredible at keeping me right up to date from the minute the car went live to the minute it sold with Motorway. I could not ask for a better service, thank you Gemma!!
Hi Rufus,

Thank you for taking the time to review Motorway.

This is great feedback for our lovely Gemma! I will make sure this gets passed onto her.

Kind regards

Emma
Aftersales Manager
easy to navigate site but prices low..how can a car with a market value of 800 be offered 100 scrap...not realistic
Dear Pturbed,

Apologies your prices were not as expected. This sounds unusual as we do all we can to price cars accurately.

Please email us at offers@motorway.co.uk and we will do what we can to help.

Thanks, Lauren Taylor, Customer Support.
Makes selling a car a lot easier.
Polite,efficient, easy and professional. I would use the service again and will recommend. Thank you.
gave me no values. wanted me to call a number . i have a very 2004 common car . not worth the time
Dear David,

It seems we had problems pricing your car accurately. This can sometimes occur in very rare circumstances outside of our control.

Please email us at offers@motorway.co.uk and we will do all we can to help with an offer to buy your car.

Thanks, Lauren Taylor, Customer Support.
Would definitely recommend Motorway to anyone. They sold my car within 2 days for the full amount. Nothing was too much trouble for Beth and she kept in contact with me the whole time and answer my any questions I had promptly
Hi Pete & Kim,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us!

I will make sure the great feedback is passed onto Beth.

Many thanks