Motorway Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Motorway

About Motorway: The UK's #1 Comparison Site To Sell Your Car

Motorway is the UK's first comparison site for selling your car. It’s the smart, new way to sell any vehicle.

Compare prices from instant online car buyers and dealers. It’s easy to get up to £1,000 more in seconds.

motorway.co.uk

151 Wardour Street
London

Tell us how Motorway made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
customer service
"Matthew went the extra mile staying late to load up the details and pictures to help me sell my Land Rover. Within 24 hours I had an offer from a main dealer at the top end of the valuation estimate. Simple process. Motorway reach out to good reliable partners to secure a great trade offer for your vehicle likely to beat any part-ex. I’ll use them again."
"Fantastic service, so easy to arrange pickup. Payment made on same day, driver friendly and professional. Would recommend this service."
"Excellent sevice, great communication. Would definitely recommend Motorway."
"NO VALUATION ???????????????????????????"
"Perfect service, very helpful, no fuss very nice person who collected my car made it all so easy I would definitely recommend your service"
"Good service all round, decent price for my vehicle on its last leg. Very good communication from the initial inquiry to the collection event, I would definitely use you again."
"Simple easy fast, would definitely deal with this company again, exalent"
"Price offered was a lot less than even the number plate is worth"
"Excellent work"
"£121 for my car. Lol did make me laugh. Especially when there going for £1000 private sales"
Hi there,

I’m sorry to hear you were disappointed with the price you received for your car - we’re really disappointed to see a score this low.

We take pricing very seriously at Motorway and recently launched TruePrice to ensure sellers like yourself don’t get caught out with price chipping on the day of the sale.

As a comparison website we don’t buy the cars ourselves, our only aim is to help you find the best possible price for your car by allowing you to compare offers from leading instant online car buyers.

Kind regards,
Lauren Taylor, Customer Support
"Very useful site-sold my car within 24hours-got less than the offer but that's the car trade and I was in a rush to sell."
"Easy transaction would definitely recommend."
(Premium) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Offered more than We buy any car. Apart from a small problem in money being transferred, everything was done professionally. Very pleased with the company."
"I didn't even know this service existed and it made me ££££"
"Stuck to the price that was agreed upon."
"very fast service and a pleasure to deal with. the pick up happened exactly as agreed and I received the money in my account before the driver pulled away from my drive way. I could’ve got more money if I sold privately, however Motorway saved me a lot of time going through the hassle of a private sale. I would definetely recomend Motorway to others!"
"I received a good service."
Hi there!

Thanks for taking the time to review us! We aim to make the process of selling your car as easy as possible, and it’s great to hear you were pleased with our service. We’re looking to improve every day, so if there’s anything we could have done to have earned a 5-star rating, do let us know.

All the best,

Lauren Taylor, Customer Support
"they were very easy to deal with straight forward and uncomplicated. only 2 things to watch out for when you book you appointment as you accept their offer do not go back and decline the offer if they ask you too, as they ask you as they take money off your next offer before they come and look . The offer they made was fair they need to make some money and means you do not have to deal with time wasters ? secondly they pay into your bank right away which is great ? there is an ADMIN fee to take into account that is taken off your price of£65 leave vehicle parked on road as can take some time to collect otherwise would really recommend ."
"A simple way to compare the now popular car buying websites. I found most useful that Motorway give you the valuation that the websites quote and the most likely monetary values you receive after the car has been inspected."
"First time try to sell my car, Give me unbearable lower price."
Motorway is rated 4.66 based on 949 reviews