Kenway Miller Solicitors Reviews

5 Rating 146 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Kenway Miller Solicitors
5.0
Based on 146 reviews
absolutely brilliant, from the initial interview with hilary right up to the representation in court by mr williamson ! first class will recommend them to anyone in trouble re motoring offences, once again brilliant !
Thank you so much I thought my career was over, I was told by numerous solicitors to accept the inevitable, just by chance I rang your firm and after speaking with Hillary, I knew straight away this was the law firm I wanted to represent me straight to the point realistic expectations, professional through Out and dramatic life changing results, I never expected the result you achieved and words can’t say how thankful I am to you all🙏 I hope never to be on the wrong side of the law again but If I am Kenway Miller solicitors will be the only number I ring
Thank you Hilary and the team at Kenway Miller Solicitors. I can’t praise Hilary enough for all the hard work and commitment she put into my husband’s case. With a speeding fine and nine points already on his licence my husband was looking at a possible ban, which would mean him losing his job. From our first telephone call I felt reassured that she would do her utmost to help us. After hearing about our situation, she felt we had a case for exceptional hardship and quickly gathered all the necessary information. Throughout this time she was always available and talked us through the process of going to court and what to expect. She never gave false promises but remained positive at all times. At court, my husband was represented by a brilliant barrister who took the time to go through everything with us before the hearing. Thankfully we had a successful outcome, my husband kept his licence and continues to work. Hilary is extremely knowledgable, utterly discreet and very professional. I would highly recommend Kenway Miller Solicitors, we are eternally grateful to you, thank you.
Very helpful and always available to answer any questions. Would highly recommend the services of Kenway Miller.
I can’t thank Hilary enough, I just won my court case thanks to her! I was on the edge of loosing my licence, she did her up most best in everything, making sure i was fully supported and ready for court. I would definitely recommend her to anyone Thank you isn’t enough!
Faced with a driving disqualification of 6 months under the totting-up system Hilary was recommended to me by a Solicitor friend. Hilary gave me precise information on what documentation to source to enable a case to be built in an attempt to save my licence. She made herself available evenings and even on a Bank Holiday to check progress and explain exactly what to expect in Court. A very efficient service which resulted in a successful outcome for me. I would highly recommend their services.
I am forever grateful to Hilary for her excellent service. When I had some pernicious and false driving allegations made against me from a member of the public and the resulting notice of intended prosecution, Hilary was there in a calm and reassuring capacity. She did not make false promises and helped me document the information in a succinct and precise manner. Hilary even prepared information on a Sunday and genuinely cares about her clients. You are not a number, you are a person and that really counts. I recently have been told no further action would be taken, and given the potential life changing consequences, it is with Hilary’s help this has happened . She is a credit to the legal profession is such a lovely person who goes out of her way to ensure the right outcome. I would strongly recommend the services of Kenway Miller, a prestigious and diligent firm.
Hilary at Kenway Miller was absolutely fantastic. Thorough and clear with what I needed to do, how I could present myself and giving me the right attitude to go to court. Communication was only when needed and more frequent closer to the day. Hilary always returned my calls. My case was successful. Thank You
I am so glad I choose to contact Kenway Miller Solicitors, their knowledge and support was first class. Based on the advice recieved I was able to avoid a potential ban. I cannot recommend them enough.
A very good good, well informed service provided, good result thanks again
Here goes, read on if you want to stand a very good chance of keeping your licence. I was in a mess, I had 6 points already (speeding fines) got another when picking up my phone and being pulled over( of course I was in the wrong, but there were reasons behind this). I spoke to Hilary who instantly and professionally told me my options I had, informed of what paperwork I needed to send and did a lot of it for me. she listened and investigated my job, family life and finances etc to see what could be done, excellent communication through out, didn't give any guarantees that I would keep my licence but we would give it a very good go. Always contactable and straight talking, no rubbish just sound advice. on the court day (of course you feel very vulnerable) my barrister was very thorough before the hearing and picked up on the points he wanted to put forward, the detail is immaculate. I kept my license, and no way I could have done this on my own (I'm a Sales manager and can talk well) but these was so well delivered. Excellent team... don't bother with some of the bigger National companies, Hilary and her team will give the best advice and give you the best chance. Thank you
Invaluable Advice!
Where do I start... From start to finish their service was outstanding. They work the hours to accommodate you and are always at the end of the phone whenever you just need some reassurance around your case. They instructed a brilliant barrister in my case in which I was successful. They truly are the best and I would recommend them to anyone needing legal advice regarding driving offences. Their service is second to none. Thanks for everything.
Kenway Miller Solicitors were extremely professional in resolving my case re drug driving. Matthew gave me hope that I could win the case, in which I did. The communication was excellent, and I was informed at all times, which put me at ease. I would highly recommend Kenway Miller Solicitors to anyone who is looking for a strong solicitor to defend their case.
I spoke to Hilary just two weeks before my court case for a speeding offence with 9 points -and after magistrate friends and their Solicitor colleagues had made it clear that in their opinion a 6 month ban was unavoidable. I so wish I had contacted her sooner From the outset Hilary had a strong grasp of the case. She immediately identified the core elements and set about building up a robust defence with her positive attitude, tireless encouragement and prodigious interview file notes Evenings and weekends were all in play. Hilary very quickly became a friend Not only was she technically competent throughout but she also supported me emotionally ensuring that I was fully informed every step of the way. Anyone having a potential ban hanging over them for months will know that feeling of helplessness -which is energy sapping Hilary ensured I was represented by a barrister who was young and brilliant. I escaped the ban through exceptional hardship on exactly the grounds that Hilary had identified at first interview. My family and I are so relieved as are my employers Well Done Hilary .I cant thank you enough.
Would highly recommend Hilary thanks for all your work I was not expecting the amazing outcome I got kept me reassured all through the process!
If I have any advice for anyone who gets caught up with a speeding related conviction - go with Hilary. She was able to calm me down and explain everything logically when I was in a state of panic at the prospect of loosing my licence. Hilary was completely professional and very efficient. She handled my case with ease and got me the best possible outcome with the barrister she provided (Rebecca Morris from Holborn London). Hilary is truly one of a kind and her ability to dissect information and take what’s relevant from you is an admirable skill. As I was a driver of under 2 years, getting caught meant either 6 points or a driving ban. I was nervous with the 6 points on my licence as it meant my licence would be taken off of me and I’d have to redo my theory and driving test. I have a busy life and this would not have been feasible. I explained to Hilary that I would want to fight for a ban of maximum 3 weeks as I had arranged some time off work. The outcome? 7 day ban with a fine! An amazing result and one I had not expected at all! Once again, thank you so much Hilary. Though your services are impeccable, I hope that I never need to use them again!
Kenway Miller Solicitors were extremely efficient in dealing with my motoring offence. Communication was outstanding, legal advise was clear and successful in retaining my driving licence. I would highly recommend this company, they took all the anxiety out of dealing with a stressful situation.
Justice is not blind in this country .If I had not been able to afford kenway solicitors I most certainly would not have a driving licence now. I actually did not expect to win my case of driving under the influence of cannabis. I hadn't helped myself by admitting to a police officer that I had had a puff on a joint when they found a roach in the car. Mathew assured me from the beginning that things were not hopeless and I admit that I was sceptical but I couldn't afford to lose my license so I kept faith .In the end he and the barrister he picked who was brilliant identified so many procedural errors by the police,the doctor who took my blood and the laboratory that tested it that even though I tested above the legal limited the case was dismissed at the trial after 3 hours of legal arguments.They also made the officer who originally stopped me and who lied through his teeth under oath look like a fool and lying one at that which was nice. The knowledge of the law in all its minutia they displayed was remarkable.They are not cheap but they were worth every penny ,and I can not recommend them highly enough.Thank you Kenway miller solicitors
Everything from start to finish was treated with efficiency and professionalism resulting in a positive outcome for me with no ban so i can carry on driving ( just very slowly !!!! ) I hope i wont need these services again but if necessary i wouldnt look anywhere else for my defence
Kenway Miller Solicitors is rated 4.98 based on 146 reviews