Motorhog Reviews

9% of reviewers recommend Motorhog

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Motorhog?

-, - United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Motorhog made you happy

Telephone
"Best price by far,friendly efficient service, needed a wing mirror for my Hyundai i30,dealer comedy price £450, well done Motorhog £72 all in ,and even gave advise on fitting, will use again."
Are you Motorhog? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Called motor hog let them know I wanted a part text back with part cost etc got part it happened to be faulty rang back replaced it next day got me some other parts while I was there helped with parts to car staff front of desk and phone staff most helpful couldn’t do enough for me breath of fresh air will use you again and recommend you to anybody thank you"
"For a your car needs, have a number of sites, so you can find almost any part for any car, good customer services and good prices."
"Great price for the part I needed and really fast delivery. Highly recommended."
Motorhog is rated 1.43 based on 46 reviews