Motorhog Reviews

9% of reviewers recommend Motorhog

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Motorhog?

-, - United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Motorhog made you happy

Telephone
"Recently bought a small car parts from them paying nearly £10 on delivery, unfortunately I wasn't in to collect and when I called to have it redelivered they said I would have to pay postage again. Customer service was absolutely terrible very abrupt and not very helpful at all. Luckily I have a motorhog close by so I can now get it delivered their so I can collect it myself."
Are you Motorhog? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I phoned motohog today wanting some parts they took all the details and said they would be in touch two hour later I phoned again they said they diddent no anything about I left details again and they said they would phone me back I'm still waiting I was wanting the part fitted today very poor service"
Motorhog is rated 1.43 based on 46 reviews