Motorhog Q&A

10% of reviewers recommend Motorhog

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Motorhog?

-, - United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How do I contact Motorhog?

You can contact Motorhog by Telephone.
C-
57.14%
Industry Average
" Recently bought a small car parts from them paying nearly £10 on delivery, unfortunately I wasn't in to collect and when I called to have it redelivered they said I would have to pay postage again. Customer service was absolutely terrible very abrupt and not very helpful at all. Luckily I have a Motorhog close by so I can now get it delivered their so I can collect it myself. "
- Anonymous
" I WILL NEVER USE Motorhog AGAIN, TAKES 30 MINUTES TO GET THROUGH, POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, GOT SPOKEN TO LIKE A CHILD, MY PART WAS FAULTY FAILED TO RESOLVE THE PROBLEM, WAS TOLD AFTER I HAD THE PART FITTED THAT IT WAS NOT TESTED!!!!! WHY WOULD I RISK 5 HOURS OF PAYING LABOUR TO A GARAGE FOR A UNTESTED PART!!!!!! I THEN USED 24-7 SPARES, WHERE PARTS ARE TESTED AND GUARANTEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AVOID Motorhog "
- JAMIE CAPUANO
" If I could leave 0 stars I would have what a genuine waste of time , I remember when you could source second hand parts hassle free with friendly helpful real people at the end of the phone who could assist you , not automated voices that leave you with more questions than answers , I am genuinely appalled at how unreliable this service is and over Inflated on the prices would simply not dare recommend to a friend through fear of causing irreparable damage ! "
- Matt Taylor