Motorhog Reviews

10% of reviewers recommend Motorhog

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Motorhog?

-, - United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Motorhog made you happy

Telephone
"Told me starts and drive , When got it delivered would not start ,had it checked engine was seized and turbo was missing ,called them was on h9ld for a long time eventually got through and Told me to call head office in Doncaster Same again 25 minutes on hOld then spoke to a lady very rude and and said nothing they could do about it Stay away from this site please"
Are you Motorhog? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"It actually bores me to see all these bad reviews, in this day and age everyone wants a bargain car that is 100% fault free but at trade money. All the wannabe car traders on here need to do their homework before bidding, you can check a cars mot history online to give you an idea of the condition of the car, yes, I have been stung occasionally but you bid at a price allowing for the worse case scenario, if you can't do that then go and buy at a retail site."
"Beware. !!! I bought a jaguar from the hull site...description was a joke...11 months mot. Starts and drives. Looked lovely on the photos.. when it was delivered the car wouldn't start.. the drivers side window had been down for weeks and it was wet through inside..the tyres were flat.. all the tyres were illegal.. engine management light was on.....UNBELIEVABLE.... ."
"I had a very poor experience with Motorhog bought a vehicles discription said it start and drives. Pick it up via recovery was not starting. Took to the garage put a new battery still did not drive apparently alternator was also gone. Call customer services was was on hold nearly 30 minutes but once through absolutely shocked the way lady spoke with me and hang on me without listening to me within few seconds. Ironically when I was on hold cheesy advert were going on about how brilliant and customer focus they are. What a shampolic experience. I would ask everyone to stay away from them 😭😭😭"
"Best price by far,friendly efficient service, needed a wing mirror for my Hyundai i30,dealer comedy price £450, well done Motorhog £72 all in ,and even gave advise on fitting, will use again."
"Just be aware have a look on trustpilot what’s been rated..I don’t know why they doing so. blocking people ‘s Account nd they’ve paid for it. Everyone sh’d know what’s these ppl are. Ripping off poor once with their intelligence thinking.."
"sorry to say such company exists in 2018 total bunch of counts ,, sold me a vehicle on wrong number plates 2 years older than stated ,, trades descriptions anyone ? notwithstanding,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"
"Called motor hog let them know I wanted a part text back with part cost etc got part it happened to be faulty rang back replaced it next day got me some other parts while I was there helped with parts to car staff front of desk and phone staff most helpful couldn’t do enough for me breath of fresh air will use you again and recommend you to anybody thank you"
"Ordered through gateway parts contact failed send button blanked out ordered a bonnet for my Peugeot 206 £98 but bonnets is £40 to save fees I think and postage Is £50 and vat £13 then I was told last week I might get it this Thursday if I am lucky .I phoned Doncaster motor hog on 01302 and was told it was an eBay job ..no it was not still waiting for the bonnet no contact now ..I will never use gateway parts or motor hog ever again .just go else where avoid the problems and long wait others can and are doing better .ex jaguar mechanic in 1970's Barnsley"
"Motor hog big mess up Ordered a bonnet from this seller through parts gateway yesterday paid by credit card listing says delivered 2 to 3 days now can not contact seller through gate way error 4o4 phoned motor hog then they put me through to eBay total mess now told next Thursday for delivery and paid £50 for this service . Avoid the mess go else where ."
"Agreed a price found a small dent that I didn't notice it and changed the price from £275 to £200 what a load of snakes"
"how interesting I checked my phone bill and they ripped my off using on 0845 4084000 be very careful they are premium rate numbers"
"For a your car needs, have a number of sites, so you can find almost any part for any car, good customer services and good prices."
"I agree nd will share because they ripped me £2322 for a scrap vehicle"
"Motorhog is vile the worst customer service ever cars are not as described complete utter dogs all round"
"The biggest liars you will come across. Sell scrap cars as roadworthy. Gearbox fading out but described as starts and dives. Pay a little extra and buy a car you can see first. Never again will I waste a penny with these rogue traders."
"Selling clocked back mileage cars without disclose to customers. Also if you ask about these matter, straight away block your account. Story is behind and I am pretty sure there is lot people lost money like this. Won auction on 24/03/2018 with reg number YJ64CAU and mileage was showing 55000 mile. After done the HPI check before paid money, comes up DVLA recorded mileage was 123000 one month ago. So I did call and no one answer after wait 30 min and send an email asking the solution for this matter. No reply and blocked my account after 3 days due to non-payment. Made payment in 29/03/2018 (no choice) and arrange collection 04/04/2018 as MOTORHOG offices was closed for Easter holiday 4 days. On collection day have to pay another 103 pound fine due to late collection for 4 days bank holiday. If you guys on holyday, how can I collect car?? All I understand, MOTORHOG is money grabbing machine and I am going through court to further action as very rude staff and low life people working in them offices."
"TERRIBLE SERVICE AND MONEY GRABBER."
"I think it's not fair auction I think they do their own bid to bump up price Damages not disclosed properly even though they offer viewing before auction but no good if you live far this online auction they must make sure describe and show very thing clearly. It's an other funny auction like copart"
"MOTORHOG SALFORD BYE FROM OTHER SALVAGE SITES THEN FIX THEM TO LOOK OK BUT WHEN YOU FIND OUT WHERE THEY GET THERE CARS FROM AND THEY SHOW PICTURE OF THE CAR YOU BOUGHT THEY ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT TO THE MOTORHOG PICTURES THEY SITCH THE SEATS UP AND TAKE THE ROOF AIRBAGS OUT AND WRITE THAT THE CAR HAS NO AIRBAG TROUBLE SO REALLY YOU ARE NOT BYEING DIRECT FROM THE INSURANCE COMPANY WHEN YOU COMPLAIN ALL YOU GET IS LIES"
Motorhog is rated 1.47 based on 49 reviews