Motorhog Reviews

3% of reviewers recommend Motorhog

How would you rate Motorhog ?

"how interesting I checked my phone bill and they ripped my off using on 0845 4084000 be very careful they are premium rate numbers"
"I agree nd will share because they ripped me £2322 for a scrap vehicle"
"Motorhog is vile the worst customer service ever cars are not as described complete utter dogs all round"
"The biggest liars you will come across. Sell scrap cars as roadworthy. Gearbox fading out but described as starts and dives. Pay a little extra and buy a car you can see first. Never again will I waste a penny with these rogue traders."
"Selling clocked back mileage cars without disclose to customers. Also if you ask about these matter, straight away block your account. Story is behind and I am pretty sure there is lot people lost money like this. Won auction on 24/03/2018 with reg number YJ64CAU and mileage was showing 55000 mile. After done the HPI check before paid money, comes up DVLA recorded mileage was 123000 one month ago. So I did call and no one answer after wait 30 min and send an email asking the solution for this matter. No reply and blocked my account after 3 days due to non-payment. Made payment in 29/03/2018 (no choice) and arrange collection 04/04/2018 as MOTORHOG offices was closed for Easter holiday 4 days. On collection day have to pay another 103 pound fine due to late collection for 4 days bank holiday. If you guys on holyday, how can I collect car?? All I understand, MOTORHOG is money grabbing machine and I am going through court to further action as very rude staff and low life people working in them offices."
"TERRIBLE SERVICE AND MONEY GRABBER."
"I think it's not fair auction I think they do their own bid to bump up price Damages not disclosed properly even though they offer viewing before auction but no good if you live far this online auction they must make sure describe and show very thing clearly. It's an other funny auction like copart"
"MOTORHOG SALFORD BYE FROM OTHER SALVAGE SITES THEN FIX THEM TO LOOK OK BUT WHEN YOU FIND OUT WHERE THEY GET THERE CARS FROM AND THEY SHOW PICTURE OF THE CAR YOU BOUGHT THEY ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT TO THE MOTORHOG PICTURES THEY SITCH THE SEATS UP AND TAKE THE ROOF AIRBAGS OUT AND WRITE THAT THE CAR HAS NO AIRBAG TROUBLE SO REALLY YOU ARE NOT BYEING DIRECT FROM THE INSURANCE COMPANY WHEN YOU COMPLAIN ALL YOU GET IS LIES"
"Great price for the part I needed and really fast delivery. Highly recommended."
"Motor hog is the biggest full of diarrhea chatting company, full of lies and deception scammers. Sell cars which are worst off then described will never take responsibility for thier mistakes. If you complain your account will get blocked. Crooked low life imbeciles. Arrogant and rude staff."
"The confirmation for the availability of spares was not good but I received my refund."
"Recently bought a small car parts from them paying nearly £10 on delivery, unfortunately I wasn't in to collect and when I called to have it redelivered they said I would have to pay postage again. Customer service was absolutely terrible very abrupt and not very helpful at all. Luckily I have a motorhog close by so I can now get it delivered their so I can collect it myself."
"Staff are very rude , And sell you a vehicle with lots off hidden damage and don't write it in description . Also says with v5 and when go to collect no v5 and tell you to read in terms and conditions .they are in there right to mislead you . It's not the 1st time I have had issues with false representation . And how come they state starts and drives when the rear axle is damage nothing mentioned and also front suspension broken and nothing mentioned no way was vehicle driving Please take my advice and stay away from motorhog Oldham and Doncaster"
"One side at a time, I jacked up my car, started the engine and popped it in gear to see the wheel spin and observed each rim shaking like a shitting dog - really out of true. Phoned Motorhog and asked if they had two rims? "Sure we do" came the reply. "Are they running true?" I asked. "We will check them for you first, they will be true" came the reply. Paid the £50 collected them and then tested each to see them shaking as much as those I hoped to replace! Phoned up to ask what I can do and the guy said, "they were fine when they left here mate!" Don't think a ride in a car boot is going to cause that level of damage. Took them straight to the recycling centre scrap metal bin and purchased new. Can't be arsed to argue for £50. If you value low blood pressure, recommend that you shop elsewhere. Bunch of clueless cowboys."
"I registered my new account . And ther refund my money and told me i can't registered due to double account of other person. But i send my driving licence and ther still didn't activate.....and is hang up tel. On me.... really upset."
"I am a police recovery driver and I heard about MotorHog and Hills Salvage so I joined their website costing £60 and was totally disappointed and felt totally ripped off when challenging them over various things they just didn't bother getting back to me at all but what people don't really know is if you have a police contract you are governed by the police and the independent Police Complaints department these are who you need to be contacted and making a complaint with our thay Will just ignore you until the cows come home!..."
"WHAT A TOTAL LOAD OF BULLS***** COMPANY TRULY DODGY AND SHILL BIDDING IN PROCESS, DESCRIPTION IS TOTAL UNTRUE THE DEALER DISPOSAL AND POLICE RECOVERY LINE IS SO LAME AND FULL OF S****, BOUGHT A GOLF GTI LAST WEEK SO CALLED NO KEYS POLICE RECOVERY GOT THE CAR HERE HAD A NEW KEY MADE AND THE ENGINE WAS DEAD SMOKING AS IF ITS GOT A VAPO PEN STUCK UP THE EXHAUST, AND TODAY I HAD A X3 PICKED UP FUEL WAS SUCKED OUT TO ZERO AND THE JAMMY GITS ROBBED THE HANDSFREE STUFF OUT OF IT!!!!!! I MEAN WE PAYED FOR THE CAR SO EVERYTHING INSIDE THE CAR BELONGS TO US, IF YOU CALL THEM UP TO CHALLENGE THEM YOU GET SUSPENDED I MEAN WTF WE CANT GO WITH THE RECOVERY DRIVERS TO CHECK THE CARS OUT ON PICK UP, THIS COMPANY IS TOTALLY DODGY AND UNTRUSTWORTHY, STICK TO COPART ALOT BETTER IN MY VIEW..."
"Bought A car at auction. Advert says cars is dealer disposal, starts and drives but when i received the car. It didn't start and so many sign on the dashboard showing oil pressure low. they cheated me on the advert. the violated the trading standard. had to buy new battery to start the engine, that'ts not the end. Later when I took it to garage found the oil pumped need to be changed. Total rip off. I bought two cars from them. both same situation. avoid them."
"Biggest Bull$hitters ever - avoid at all costs. their description of cars is rubbish. bought a mazda 3 and when got to Car transplants the air bags were deployed. no mention of this and no pictures of the defects, a$$ holes"
"I bid the maximum the notice someone else out bid me so as its finished they email me and said i won the car. I THINK IT WAS FRAUD AND THEY WANT TO KNOW I WAS GOING TO PUT ANY MORE MONEY ON THAT BID ????"
Motorhog is rated 1.22 based on 37 reviews