Motorhog Reviews

7% of reviewers recommend Motorhog

-, - United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Motorhog made you happy

Telephone
"sorry to say such company exists in 2018 total bunch of counts ,, sold me a vehicle on wrong number plates 2 years older than stated ,, trades descriptions anyone ? notwithstanding,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"
Are you Motorhog? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Motorhog receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Called motor hog let them know I wanted a part text back with part cost etc got part it happened to be faulty rang back replaced it next day got me some other parts while I was there helped with parts to car staff front of desk and phone staff most helpful couldn’t do enough for me breath of fresh air will use you again and recommend you to anybody thank you"
"Ordered through gateway parts contact failed send button blanked out ordered a bonnet for my Peugeot 206 £98 but bonnets is £40 to save fees I think and postage Is £50 and vat £13 then I was told last week I might get it this Thursday if I am lucky .I phoned Doncaster motor hog on 01302 and was told it was an eBay job ..no it was not still waiting for the bonnet no contact now ..I will never use gateway parts or motor hog ever again .just go else where avoid the problems and long wait others can and are doing better .ex jaguar mechanic in 1970's Barnsley"
"Motor hog big mess up Ordered a bonnet from this seller through parts gateway yesterday paid by credit card listing says delivered 2 to 3 days now can not contact seller through gate way error 4o4 phoned motor hog then they put me through to eBay total mess now told next Thursday for delivery and paid £50 for this service . Avoid the mess go else where ."
"Agreed a price found a small dent that I didn't notice it and changed the price from £275 to £200 what a load of snakes"
"how interesting I checked my phone bill and they ripped my off using on 0845 4084000 be very careful they are premium rate numbers"
"For a your car needs, have a number of sites, so you can find almost any part for any car, good customer services and good prices."
"I agree nd will share because they ripped me £2322 for a scrap vehicle"
"Motorhog is vile the worst customer service ever cars are not as described complete utter dogs all round"
"The biggest liars you will come across. Sell scrap cars as roadworthy. Gearbox fading out but described as starts and dives. Pay a little extra and buy a car you can see first. Never again will I waste a penny with these rogue traders."
"Selling clocked back mileage cars without disclose to customers. Also if you ask about these matter, straight away block your account. Story is behind and I am pretty sure there is lot people lost money like this. Won auction on 24/03/2018 with reg number YJ64CAU and mileage was showing 55000 mile. After done the HPI check before paid money, comes up DVLA recorded mileage was 123000 one month ago. So I did call and no one answer after wait 30 min and send an email asking the solution for this matter. No reply and blocked my account after 3 days due to non-payment. Made payment in 29/03/2018 (no choice) and arrange collection 04/04/2018 as MOTORHOG offices was closed for Easter holiday 4 days. On collection day have to pay another 103 pound fine due to late collection for 4 days bank holiday. If you guys on holyday, how can I collect car?? All I understand, MOTORHOG is money grabbing machine and I am going through court to further action as very rude staff and low life people working in them offices."
"TERRIBLE SERVICE AND MONEY GRABBER."
"I think it's not fair auction I think they do their own bid to bump up price Damages not disclosed properly even though they offer viewing before auction but no good if you live far this online auction they must make sure describe and show very thing clearly. It's an other funny auction like copart"
"MOTORHOG SALFORD BYE FROM OTHER SALVAGE SITES THEN FIX THEM TO LOOK OK BUT WHEN YOU FIND OUT WHERE THEY GET THERE CARS FROM AND THEY SHOW PICTURE OF THE CAR YOU BOUGHT THEY ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT TO THE MOTORHOG PICTURES THEY SITCH THE SEATS UP AND TAKE THE ROOF AIRBAGS OUT AND WRITE THAT THE CAR HAS NO AIRBAG TROUBLE SO REALLY YOU ARE NOT BYEING DIRECT FROM THE INSURANCE COMPANY WHEN YOU COMPLAIN ALL YOU GET IS LIES"
"Great price for the part I needed and really fast delivery. Highly recommended."
"Motor hog is the biggest full of diarrhea chatting company, full of lies and deception scammers. Sell cars which are worst off then described will never take responsibility for thier mistakes. If you complain your account will get blocked. Crooked low life imbeciles. Arrogant and rude staff."
"The confirmation for the availability of spares was not good but I received my refund."
"Recently bought a small car parts from them paying nearly £10 on delivery, unfortunately I wasn't in to collect and when I called to have it redelivered they said I would have to pay postage again. Customer service was absolutely terrible very abrupt and not very helpful at all. Luckily I have a motorhog close by so I can now get it delivered their so I can collect it myself."
"Staff are very rude , And sell you a vehicle with lots off hidden damage and don't write it in description . Also says with v5 and when go to collect no v5 and tell you to read in terms and conditions .they are in there right to mislead you . It's not the 1st time I have had issues with false representation . And how come they state starts and drives when the rear axle is damage nothing mentioned and also front suspension broken and nothing mentioned no way was vehicle driving Please take my advice and stay away from motorhog Oldham and Doncaster"
"One side at a time, I jacked up my car, started the engine and popped it in gear to see the wheel spin and observed each rim shaking like a shitting dog - really out of true. Phoned Motorhog and asked if they had two rims? "Sure we do" came the reply. "Are they running true?" I asked. "We will check them for you first, they will be true" came the reply. Paid the £50 collected them and then tested each to see them shaking as much as those I hoped to replace! Phoned up to ask what I can do and the guy said, "they were fine when they left here mate!" Don't think a ride in a car boot is going to cause that level of damage. Took them straight to the recycling centre scrap metal bin and purchased new. Can't be arsed to argue for £50. If you value low blood pressure, recommend that you shop elsewhere. Bunch of clueless cowboys."
Motorhog is rated 1.37 based on 43 reviews