Motley London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Motley London
A great necklace and really incredible service levels - Charlotte delivered it herself to me after Royal Mail stopped next day delivery because of Coronavirus, texted to check if got it and it arrived in time for Mother’s Day. Amazing service- thanks Motley!
Really beautiful, high quality products and fantastic customer service.
My daughter loves it. She already has 2 rings from you. Thank you for swift delivery.
So thrilled to receive some pieces from Motley. The beautiful presentation added hugely to the experience and the items themselves are beautiful. Small hiccup with one piece but Charlotte’s care and communications about how best to proceed were exemplary. Will be adding to my collection for sure. Thank you, I’m delighted to be in the Motley crew! Xx
Good quality and nice packaging = everything arrived on time with a handwritten message 😀
just amazing service and class with their help and support for our business at what is a tough time for everyone. cannot recommend highly enough
Very good design. Prompt delivery,all good.
ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL SERVICE. Was initially sent the wrong order, this was promptly resolved by Motley team through prompt and clear communication via email. My correct order arrived promptly and is excellent quality, great packaging, has fully exceeded my expectations. Will be buying from Motley again!
Unusual and different jewelry. High style
The beautiful ring that I bought my wife for a her birthday. During uncertain and worrying times the Helios ring brought some light.
I'm so happy with my Helios ring. Its beautiful and was sent with such care and thought. The packaging made the great unveiling extra special!
very nice , quick service and helpful on the phone
Beautiful necklace, lovely quality and speedy delivery. My mum loved it!
Fast delivery, ordered as a gift for my daughter, she is going to love it! Definitely recommend.
Beautiful, mindful jewellery! Love it!
Superb all round! Will definitely be making many more purchases with this wonderful company
Fantastic collection, prompt assistance, express delivery, high quality pieces created by leaders in jewelry art.
Beaut packaging with extra special personalised touches and absolutely adore the necklace. Great quality.
yet again (repeat purchaser), a truly beautiful product, promptly delivered. Thank you so much!
Bought ring as a gift for my daughter's birthday, she will love it!
Motley London is rated 4.92 based on 164 reviews