Motley London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Motley London
Motley London 5 star review on 7th May 2020
More Photos & Videos
Great quality and super quick delivery, faster than expected which is always a great!
just gorge fabulous
I bought a lovely necklace, it was even nice in person than I had hoped. It arrived quickly and in attractive packaging. I can't wait to gift it to my fiance on her birthday next week.
I'm a first time customer and am completely satisfied with my experience. My new earrings are perfect - even nicer than they looked online, they are great quality material and look beautiful. The website was easy to use and customer service is good.
Beautiful necklace better than had hoped. Packaging was stunning and with a hand written note definitely 5star quality and service
Very efficient , Charlotte telephoned to explain that there might be a delay in delivery there was not. Earrings arrived beautifully packed and were much better than in the pictures. I am absolutely delighted
Excellent quality
I ordered from Motley after seeing their adverts on Instagram and I loved their range of unusual and personal jewellery. My ring arrived quickly and was beautifully packaged - the hand written thank-you note is a wonderful touch! It was such an exciting parcel to open and my ring is even more lovely in real life. Have worn it since the minute it arrived!
Thank you Motley! I will be back!
I bought the pearl & silver screw it earrings & absolutely love them! So much so that I asked my husband to buy me the bracelet for our wedding anniversary & Ive just bought the chain necklace! So I think you can say I’m a big fan!!!
Gorgeous earrings, great quality, design and customer care
Very pleased with my beautiful lockdown cheer up video conference Worthy earrings.
The product looks better than I thought
I bought the gorgeous Strength ring and love it. I had a few questions before I purchased and Charlotte from Motley was extremely helpful.
my purchase was made as a little gift to my wife celebrating her big 80 !
She was delighted. Both of us being in 'shielding' meant that there was no access to shops....not that many are open anyway.
Thank you to your team for being so kind.
Great quality product, and awesome customer service!
fab product great service
Brilliant all round
Arrived really promptly and loved the packaging and the item. Great contents and handwritten card was a nice touch
The ring I ordered as EXACTLY as I had hoped and I adore it. I'll treasure it for years to come.
I was so surprised how beautifully these arrived.
I bought the earrings for myself but I will definitely use Motley to send presents.
Motley London is rated 4.93 based on 243 reviews