Motley London Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Motley London
Click Here
"Great jewellery, packaged nicely and sent very quickly. Impressed :)"
"excellent service and products"
"Awesome jewellery! Easy to find and purchase from the website, delivered ahead of time and packaged beautifully. Thanks again Motley."
"Love the product, love the speed of delivery!"
"Easy to order, great communication re: tracking order, delivery completed in timely manner."
"I love my earrings. They are simple, elegant, well made, and the perfect weight. I’ve worn them everyday since they arrived."
"Fast dispatch, lovely packaging. Item a little lighter then expected but still like it enough to keep it"
"Brilliant."
"You, and all your products, are heavenly. Thank you."
"Fresh designs - amazing quality. Love this site."
"I came across Motley whlst casually looking through one of my wife,s magazines (Vougue I think )I went to their wbsite looking for a possible Christmas present Early I know but I hate last minute panics. The item was out of stock but Llana managed to source another one.In the unlikely event that my wife doesn,t like it they will refund it.I would suggest to my sex if they are looking for a gift for the ladies go to the Motley website.They will mot be disappointed"
"Excellent design. Excellent quality. Excellent customer service!"
"Beautiful piece and story behind it. My mum loved the necklace. As a minor comment, I feel the outside packaging could be a bit more glamorous :)"
"Beautiful colour and size, veru lights- perfect for work or for going out."
"Amazing all round! x"
"Great. Love my purchase"
"Awesome and unique"
"Love Kaa Bracelet.."
"Fantastic!"
"All out amazing! I ordered a pair of earrings for my sister in law. They arrived in beautiful packaging and I love the quality and design. Very pleased."
Motley London is rated 4.94 based on 66 reviews